the Rift

[OPEN] world of pure imagination [Aurora Basin Festival Invitation!]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald the Dauntless
Through the ages of time I've been known for my hate, but I'm a dealer of simple choices; for me it's never too late.
The tension between herds had been quiet since the successful invasion many seasons ago. Archibald was working on his kingdom as the other rulers worked on theirs. There was a semblance of peace--well, at least of neutrality. The battles the gods had brought united Helovia enough to protect their realm, and each herd had gone back to their corner to protect it in full. The Dauntless himself had been mulling over ways to protect this herd, enough even to ask the Earth God himself for his wisdom and advice. With this neutral, quiet time, Archibald was not surprised as he heard a voice on the wind, calling from the north. He was curious, however, and moved into an earth-shaking trot toward the call.

There was little alarm raised for the visitors from the Aurora Basin. They had found the border and stopped there, and for that Archibald was thankful. He made no move to hide or quiet his approach. Any who came to his borders should know well the force they were reckoning with, even if those visitors were on peaceful orders. Archibald was still a warlord, still the standing general, and still hell to fight. At his side his faithful malamute cantered, amber eyes focused on the newcomers. As they stepped into the full vision of the two women, they slowed their approach. Archibald moved to a walk and stopped a few horse lengths before the mares. He nodded to each of them, though his eyes rest on the bay for a moment. While the two had never talked in person or dealt with each other hand to hand, they had been around this world for years and Archibald at least knew her name and title. "Welcome to the Hidden Falls, Lena and--" Archibald left an opening in his sentence, eyes moving to the gold blanketed girl to fill in the blank. "I am Archibald, Czar here." He added in after what he felt was an appropriate pause. He was not sure if Lena had prepared the other girl for what they would encounter, and Archibald knew it to be tactful to introduce himself to strangers on diplomatic business even if they might already know who he was.

"What brings you south?" The Dauntless asked, eyes moving back to Lena.

credits :: table

@Rexanna

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: world of pure imagination [Aurora Basin Festival Invitation!] - by Archibald - 09-03-2016, 11:01 AM