what now? (leads)

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

SVETLANA
shadow kissed
moonlight dipped
oh so fine, oh so noble

I have achieved my goal. Wind batters me like a roaring ram, yet I am too at peace to be disturbed by a tiny wind. After all, I am Svetlana. A small smile creases my lips- I am a leader. No, Svetlana, remember, a leader is one who leads her people. You are simply a representative. Not even a real one- chosen because nobody else wished to step up. The smile slithers off my face, and with a low huff, I beat my wings, rising above the cruel winds the rip at my black wings. It's true- I am not nearly one of the Triumvirate. I need to have followers, to earn my people's respect, not hold an empty title. But how? I cannot suddenly change the herd's working without the help of the other two leads. Evers, and Riccochet. Pah. Suddenly, I wish I did not need them. But I did. I was a pegasus of honor.

What did the herd need? A mason, a general. We needed apprentices, we needed life, we needed for our herd to become a cohesive unit, instead of a million rambling life-threads. We needed sneaky, slithery horses who took pleasure in roaming and watching. We- no, this was an 'I'- wanted to meet the other herd leaders and insure good relationships. I needed to talk to the other leads. A fierce wind gusts, snapping at my black wings and sending me swooping down a thousand feet. Pain lashes at my shoulders as I yank myself out of its grip, pulling free of its cruel fingers. I circle, snort, and tilt, sending myself downwards to land among the snowy fields.

It's time to talk.

[OOC: anyways, if riccochet and evers wants to join in here, that's cool. I think it would be good for the three of them to talk. anyone's welcome unless the leads of the herd comes]

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
what now? (leads) - by Svetlana - 10-23-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: what now? (leads?) - by Ricochet - 10-25-2012, 12:55 AM
RE: what now? (leads?) - by Evers - 10-25-2012, 07:45 AM
RE: what now? (leads) - by Svetlana - 10-25-2012, 02:44 PM
RE: what now? (leads) - by Ricochet - 10-30-2012, 03:34 PM
RE: what now? (leads) - by Evers - 11-01-2012, 06:14 PM
RE: what now? (leads) - by Svetlana - 11-01-2012, 06:40 PM
RE: what now? (leads) - by Blu - 11-07-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: what now? (leads) - by Tillas - 11-07-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: what now? (leads) - by Descaro - 11-08-2012, 05:18 AM