the Rift

what now? (leads)

Ricochet the Incendiary Posts: 133
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hands :: 5 years Buff: BULK
Blu

Teal and amber eyes watch the dark speck plummet into pale dust. The stallion mutters under his breath, head shaking with disapproval as he sets off into direction of the pegasus comet. The amber eyes linger for a moment more before they're off on bouncing paws plowing through the snow.

The dunskin body arrives to the crash site at a jog, the dog's monochrome one just beside it. Ricochet halts a few strides from her, but Guns continues on with his nose pressed to the powder, snuffling about for loose feathers to chew on.

In silence Ricochet watches her, gauging her. He hadn't paid her or the unicorn much heed, too intent on his own competitor in Archibald, but he was intrigued by the fact she'd voted for him. It did not change the fact that she was a filthy pegasus that eventually needed to die, but perhaps he could spare her to live longer than some of the others, when the time came.

"We need to discuss the herd," Ricochet greeted matter of factly, uninterested in her well being and sure she was fine anyway. Pegasus often pummeled themselves in sky and ground alike, it's a wonder they didn't make themselves go extinct with such perilous acrobatics. "There are too many empty ranks and not enough new members coming in. We need more support in the Threshold. I can organize a team to accomplish this, I frequent those woods and I do believe my title carries the weight of diplomacy so I would do well to provide options to the travelers."

The idea of Ricochet being diplomatic was laughable. He wondered pointlessly if he could trade the unicorn for roles, he'd certainly make a much better warlord. However his proposition had truth to it, and if he could control the influx of new members, then he could be sure to increase the equine amount and perhaps replace the pegasus and unicorns without them even knowing.

"We need to strengthen our borders..." Ricochet found himself trailing off with political blather. There was much to speak of considering all Paladin had left lacking. Though what Ricochet really wanted to discuss was kicking the pegasus and unicorn off his throne, but he suspected that wouldn't go over well. He didn't think the rest of the herd would receive the news too kindly either, given so many were still in support of Archibald. Though Ricochet had managed much so far, he had to keep biding his time until the moment was ideal.

Messages In This Thread
what now? (leads) - by Svetlana - 10-23-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: what now? (leads?) - by Ricochet - 10-25-2012, 12:55 AM
RE: what now? (leads?) - by Evers - 10-25-2012, 07:45 AM
RE: what now? (leads) - by Svetlana - 10-25-2012, 02:44 PM
RE: what now? (leads) - by Ricochet - 10-30-2012, 03:34 PM
RE: what now? (leads) - by Evers - 11-01-2012, 06:14 PM
RE: what now? (leads) - by Svetlana - 11-01-2012, 06:40 PM
RE: what now? (leads) - by Blu - 11-07-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: what now? (leads) - by Tillas - 11-07-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: what now? (leads) - by Descaro - 11-08-2012, 05:18 AM
RE: what now? (leads) - by Svetlana - 11-08-2012, 10:39 PM