the Rift

[OPEN] blue moon girls

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Kiada
the truth is what i make of it

Khairi, after scouting out the land before them and its endless mirrored pools, swooped back toward his bonded as she greeted Frost Fyre. He landed effortlessly among her back, digging talons into the ever familiar placements of her withers. The filly offered the Seer a smile, her gaze turning to the cerndyr that she had as a companion and nodded her head to the other, while Khairi crooned a hello to the both of them – easy enough to say hello without getting fully in their business. Then, as the Haruspex began to speak to the child, the vulture began to preen his feathers, working on getting the little bits of blood off of his otherwise flawless feathers.

Kiada kept her attention entirely on the spotted mare before her, and how much she reminded the child of her mother. Be it the spots or the straight horn – as Kiada’s own horn began to grow crooked – she wasn’t sure what it was. Yet, she amused the mare by smiling and nodding as she teased her of being lost. It wasn’t something worth getting upset about for the moment, but she would remember it. It wasn’t something worth putting to the forefront of her mind like the serval’s business had been. And so, after she asked the question of what the place was, she stood and listened – looking around for the remains of the god that had fallen, wondering if perhaps it might’ve been around her. And if so, if Khairi would like to feast on the remains of a god.

Her ears were tipped forward as her ivory striped onyx head surveyed the woman and the story she told, nodding along in curiosity. “It’s pretty.” She murmured, sidling closer to the mare as Khairi continued to preen. “The Rift? Are there more lands like this that came from them? And of the gods, how many gods does Helovia have? Did each one have a part? Or is the Sun God the best?” Tilting her head, her gaze was wide and intent on soaking up information. “I met a tierboskat in the Rotunda. He asked us if we could ask the Gods one thing and have it come true, what would it be? I guess he didn’t like my question. But I don’t know anything about the Gods, I don’t know what I’d really ask given the chance.” A frown found her lips as she turned her head away from the Haruspex. “I didn’t know they could do this.” She motioned with her head, talking of taking a land from a different dimension and landing it straight here.

"Talk."

tierboskat - Serval
image | bckg

@Frost Fyre i derped, so I edited my last post so it made more sense. xD

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
blue moon girls - by Frost Fyre - 09-12-2016, 08:38 PM
RE: blue moon girls - by Kiada - 09-12-2016, 08:53 PM
RE: blue moon girls - by Frost Fyre - 09-12-2016, 10:20 PM