the Rift

[PRIVATE] So Many Changes

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

AMANI

Weeks have passed, and it has become clear that I am indeed pregnant. I have to admit, I am scared. Not only am I gonna be a mama, but I have no idea even how to be one. My own only cared for me for a few short months before dying protecting me. Even my adoptive mom hadn't been around me long as I left the Falls to come here. I have only seen her once since. Never in all my days did I figure that I would be blessed enough to be a mother. Now, here I am carrying a child. Not the child of the one I had hoped, but a soon to be mother none the less. My sides have swollen a bit more, making it extremely obvious that I am pregnant. First thing first, I need to find Hector and tell him. 

But before I can do that, a familiar form meets my golden eyes. Cera, oh man.... I could feel my heart beating out of my chest for a mere moment before.... Oh shit. How do I tell him? How will he react? I had seen him storm off from our Sultan's... The WildFire's.... I can't even think the words. Is that not the same reason Hector and I had ended up doing what we had done? The emotions were high. Between that and him actually showing me the slightest attention.

Well, nothing like the present right? "Cera?" My voice is soft, questioning if now was a good time or not. My frame tenses, afraid of what he would say when he saw me. Would he be angry? Upset? Hurt? 

"their speech goes here and this is the color

@Cera

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
So Many Changes - by Amani - 09-16-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: So Many Changes - by Cera - 09-20-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: So Many Changes - by Amani - 09-22-2016, 11:15 PM
RE: So Many Changes - by Cera - 09-25-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: So Many Changes - by Amani - 09-25-2016, 12:52 AM