the Rift

[PRIVATE] Couch me doctor

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

There was very little to disturb her within the shadows of her mind, because, when she was inside her own mind, she was but a fraction; a ghost within walls of dust amidst gravity and elevation. The Diviner stood as a statue; silent and unmoved. The disturbance of the fickle winds that swished and swooshed outside the Temple settled in her ears as a vigil sire, to prove she had not moved out of this world — but the sounds never wrinkled her thoughts. The waters of her mind were clear, still, deep, perhaps dark, as her frame continued to stand inside the shadows of the Temple of the Sun. Praying for grace and glory; forgiveness for their recent sinful doubts. Thinking of what was and what wasn’t within or beyond their control; What was to let go of, and what was there to hold on to in this world of frail mortality...? In these depths question lingered on.

“SUN YOU SON OF A BITCH!”

She opened her eyes to reveal silent, burgundy shaded irisis. Dark, gloomy. Thoughtful still, despite the alarming voice. She turned her neck, long ivory mane swishing against her muscles as she moved her body. Her gaze fought against the light when she looked who it was that was standing against the light inside the delicately curved frame of the Temple’s entryway.
By my hooves.

”SUN!!!!”

“Ampere…” Maren muttered with a doubtful frown crowning her perhaps slightly cautious expression. She couldn’t say she wasn’t used to the expressiveness of the Mother of Companions, yet, something seemed off this time — and it wasn’t the angles of the walls. No, she checked those carefully. The corners of the entrance floor and doorway were definitely 90 degrees. Her eyes trailed down to look at her crafts, just to make sure, but moved back to the figure of the mare. So why did it still not seem right? Why was it that Ampere’s shadow stood there like that against the light of the incoming sun in such a rickety-looking way? There was a shocked tiger-noise audible, one Maren had never heard before from Mr.Teatime, made the hairs on her coat tingle as if she knew exactly what her companion meant by it (He had voiced a cry of utter despair and concern for his bonded future's well being and her mental state). With that in the back of her mind, she somehow knew at once what the disturbed Ampere was here to do.

“Amp... —AMPERE?” With that the silence was broken, her eyes had shot awake; fear, panic, disbelief, a spontaneous loss of faith in their kind, all of it reflecting against the glaze of the whites of her eyes — The sudden need to stop her. She barely realized how her wings streamlined themselves against her thickened neck. Her full blown striped body now merely resting on her back hooves. Her spine curved from the power erupting from her body before she took off like a rocketship and, for the first time, heard the crashing sounds of her own, heavy hooves against the stone flooring of their Oh Holy Temple. But she didn’t truly hear it. All that was inside her ears were Ampere’s mumblings of blasphemy, echoing against the walls as she slowly moved deeper into their Holy den and her own demanding voice as it throbbed against her throat.

“NOOOOO.”

Rage and fury were inside her veins like machines working on a never ending fuel supply when she crossed the room and galloped towards the entrance. Even as she weighed the well being of their new Temple against the well being of Ampere, there was no stopping her — had already decided in that last flash of a second that Ampere’s worth was a mere minority next to the grand scala of Things when it came down to Worshiping and Sacredness. (She had never truly understood faith, anyway) For she had realized with a flash of enlightenment, in that last moment of anger, confusion as her cries had echoed like bad poetry; formed into screams (should’ve remained thoughts) that bounced against the walls; mixed into the drunken moaning sounds of some shameless blue pegasus, the scared groans of a lost tiger that had been sleeping soundlessly against a wall somewhere just moments ago... and the clattering of hoof beats of a Diviner who had a mere few days ago finished building the very temple she had already sworn to protect with her life and all the dignity that she had gathered and saved in those years of living... —  

“DOOOON’T YOUUUU DAAAARE PEE  HEERRRE!”

And hopefully, if all had gone well, she would’ve smashed enough of her hundreds of tiger striped pounds of horse meat against the hundreds of blue hued pounds (winged) to shoot the blue evil right back where she came from — whatever the consequences may be — meanwhile flashes of spit and drool clawing, splashing and erupting around her naked teeth as she screamed somewhat along the lines of: I WILL CRUSH YOU.

coughs

@Ampere
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
Couch me doctor - by Ampere - 11-11-2016, 12:44 AM
RE: Couch me doctor - by Maren - 11-11-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Couch me doctor - by Ampere - 11-19-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Couch me doctor - by Maren - 11-20-2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Couch me doctor - by Ampere - 11-20-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Couch me doctor - by Maren - 01-07-2017, 12:02 PM
RE: Couch me doctor - by Ampere - 02-06-2017, 03:56 PM