the Rift

[PRIVATE] Couch me doctor

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
ampere
Her name thundered back in response, causing the blue pegasus to hesitate, her tail still raised and head cocked. "Sun?" she asked, gaze looking up towards the heaven's where she expect the disembodied voice was coming from. Except, it was an awfully feminine voice that had uttered her name, something maybe befitting the God of the Spark, but not her God of the Sun. Confusion prickled her features, her comprehension trickling along like honey in winter. After the thunder came the rain, each hoof-beat a loud drop crashing against the church floor and rattling through Ampere's awareness. Thoroughly confused, Ampere turned just in time to see a tiger mare launch herself forward.

Ampere's features all widened in surprise, but the rest of her responses continued to crawl through the thickness the alcohol had left her with, so as limp as a wet noodle, Ampere was struck utterly unprepared by Maren. The two of them were flung back by the force of Maren's momentum, and Ampere's balance was swept away from her faster than she could remember what balance even was. Knocked off her feet Ampere went skidding down the temple's hallway and was spit back into the sand with an "OOMPH" pressed from her lips. She landed, sprawled out, wings askew, on her side in the dirt with Maren atop her. Ampere likely cushioned Maren's fall, and the tequila cushioned Ampere's, for the time being- once she recovered from her drink she'd wonder why the hell she was so stiff and where such a massive bruise came from, but for now she was just noodling in the desert, content- so much so in fact that she continued to giggle.

The sound was stifled quickly enough by Maren's weight, and gasping for breath Ampere instead sputtered, "Whyyyyy Divinerrrr, if you want'd to frisk my holy places, you only had't ask." A broad grin splashed effortlessly upon Ampere's lips following her cactus-mangled words. Her neck craned up as she delivered a sultry stare to the admittedly gorgeous priestess. "You shoulda led with this, not medi-medi-meditattling...(Ampere paused, not sure if that was the right way to pronounce meditating. Good enough...) if you want'd me devout." Ampere proffered a wink, before continuing, though she seemed dazed as her attention groped for her purpose. "Isss the Sssun home?"

Somewhere amidst her seductive chatter, Ampere's bladder reminded her about the need to pee, and unceremoniously she let the golden shower commence.
           I CAME HERE TO PARTY AND MESS SHIT UP.

image credits

@Maren @Cera

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Couch me doctor - by Ampere - 11-11-2016, 12:44 AM
RE: Couch me doctor - by Maren - 11-11-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Couch me doctor - by Ampere - 11-19-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Couch me doctor - by Maren - 11-20-2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Couch me doctor - by Ampere - 11-20-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Couch me doctor - by Maren - 01-07-2017, 12:02 PM
RE: Couch me doctor - by Ampere - 02-06-2017, 03:56 PM