the Rift

[OPEN] I've started my own Armageddon [Aithniel x Sikeax challenge watching]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

The bond between Sohalia and Astraeus had become filled with nervous energy. On the one hand, the pale lady held great respect for what Aithniel and Tae were doing, even if she didn't necessarily agree with their method. After all, Sikeax had not proven to be a particularly good leader - in truth, she was barely even a leader at all in the time since her appointment. Even the single herd meeting she had called had been a disaster, with many of their herd raising their voices against the former Sun Physician's judgment. Sohalia had wanted to help her, but no one had been around for her to help. Did they need new leadership? Possibly. Did they need to further divide an already divided herd? Probably not.

Sohalia had planted herself firmly beside Ampere, watching Tae challenge the much larger Volterra in what was an obvious diversion from the real battle. As much as she might have felt it her obligation to watch the war for leadership, she could not bring herself to desert her friend as the little ghost girl fought what was sure to be a brutal battle. Especially since she knew that there were no healers in the desert sands, and any injuries that Tae sustained would likely linger until a Sun Physician was appointed. And so, decided, the pale lady sent Astraeus to the site of the other fight with instructions to keep her informed.

The zephyr departed swiftly, arriving on the battlefield with only moments to spare before the fight began. He circled slowly above, watching everything through golden eyes. The images he saw, he projected through the bond, complete with a mindless stream of consciousness to describe what he was seeing. As Sohalia watched Tae and Volterra square off, she was also able to simultaneously "watch" Sikeax and Aithniel.

She could watch everything as they began to self-destruct.

"Talk talk talk."

OOC | Uh so this is basically Astraeus floating around, assuming that the Tae x Vol challenge would finish first since they started first, Soh will likely show up at the very end of this fight. Just wanted to put SOMETHING up. xD

Sohalia
I built this city just to bring it to its knees
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
I've started my own Armageddon [Aithniel x Sikeax challenge watching] - by Sohalia - 11-12-2016, 08:53 PM