the Rift

[OPEN] I've started my own Armageddon [Aithniel x Sikeax challenge watching]

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz
For a large cat in a world that consisted out of gravel and dust, all was his playground, all was his toilet, too. After having followed Maren to something what she thought would be some meeting, he had spotted Sohalia's Zephyr flying off. Naturally, as a natural hunter, he followed the not-a-bird-but-not-a-plane-either-winged-creature. He tried to hide amidst the billions of yellow-y grains and created dusty clouds that were stirred up into the wind by his sweeping, striped tail as he went. Once in a while his claws shot up to the sky above, hunting the clouds rather than the wings he originally followed, since he did have a conscience somewhat. With age (and constant nagging from his bonded) had come the understanding that one must not hurt those that lived in the giant sandbox with him, no matter how out of place or delicious they may seem. He still had that urge to hunt, so he pretended.

It was when he passed the cacti, when he saw the parrot (it's always the parrots!) — noticed the direction it looked, that he saw something he hadn't before. It felt strange, horses fighting. Almost unnatural, as he had only ever seen Maren talk and discuss things that he didn't care about with other bonded's bonded. But this, fighting— He did care about and he got overwhelmed in a way that alarmed Maren.

Where Maren was she looked around swiftly, noticed finally that, although he was watching a fight just like her, they were not watching the same fight. It made her question their purposes, but decided to wait it out, to see how things unfolded. That's odd, watch them for me, she did speak through her bond, her voice ringing for the first time in a way that made Mr. Teatime feel like he was finally doing something useful. So the tiger sat himself down next to the bird on the cactus and nestled himself in the sand below the zephyr that drifted on the breeze and did as he was told.

Of course Mr.Teatime was not yet familiar with some of the words like condemn or fucked, though he did know what lazy and failed meant, which made him feel a bit sad, since his bonded used somewhat the same words to describe his day to day pursuits. Meanwhile, Maren swiped her tail as she frowned above silent eyes; watching Volterra and Tae, and now Sikeax and the Sun God's daughter Aithniel too.

hops on the bandwagon

Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've started my own Armageddon [Aithniel x Sikeax challenge watching] - by Maren - 11-14-2016, 09:23 AM