the Rift

[OPEN] I've started my own Armageddon [Aithniel x Sikeax challenge watching]

Mathèo Posts: 65
Dragon's Throat Colt
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 3 seasons
Delphi :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Odd
mathèo
I had a dream about a burning house. You were stuck inside, I couldn't get you out
I lay beside you and pulled you close. And the two of us went up in smoke

The sun-drenched child had no real context with which to place all of this information into. He'd learned quite a few things from the communal-parenting style his mother favoured, but even so, this new world of politics was something that he didn't quite understand. On the one hand, it had been his own grandfather, his Mother's father, who had promoted the former healer to lead their lands. That his Mother was challenging that decision was something that initially didn't sit well. But the more than he thought about it, the more he concluded that if anyone had the right, it was probably his Mother. And who knows, maybe the reason Sikeax had been promoted was only to rile up the Throat. Maybe that was the true purpose of her promotion, and she wasn't actually meant to wear the crown for very long at all.

He supposed it was possible. He'd have to ask Iskra or Luther was they thought about it. Or, if there was time, to ask his Mother himself.

So instead, the ashen boy joined those watching the challenge unfold. He felt pride fill his chest seeing his Mother so confidently wield the sword of justice. He wasn't really the cheering type - Thèo preferred to be an onlooker rather than having the spotlight focused on him (ironic, given that he was constantly bathed in a literal spotlight), so he merely stood silently with those who had gathered. Though there was a bright, sparkle of hope in his green eyes that his Mother would prove victorious.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've started my own Armageddon [Aithniel x Sikeax challenge watching] - by Mathèo - 11-14-2016, 01:36 PM