the Rift

[OPEN] Something New [LEAD]

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

He was so kind compared to others she had dealt with, and the fact that he wasn't prying was enough to make her nearly feel fully at ease with this larger stallion. As he explained the meaning of his special word she couldn't help but look at him with eyes of wonder, feeling almost flattered that he would call her something as beautiful as a butterfly. Until she realized what her wings reminded her of. She stopped abruptly in her thought process, before suddenly giggling as if she was finally getting the punch line of some joke. She should have seen something that obvious in the beginning, but she supposed they weren't something different anymore; they were just who she was. Or part of her anyway.

She can't help but let her eyes widen and her face to flush as he breaks the distance between them, insisting that he in fact, was not uncomfortable with her. She looked up at him shyly, before finally offering her usual sweet smile; and without thinking she was pressing her muzzle to his shoulder blade as an offer of friendship. If everyone was as welcome as Volterra was, then she felt she would feel comfortable here in no time. She took a moment to feel the scars riddling his hide, watching them for a moment, before slowly walking with him as he began the official tour of the Dragon's Throat. Her new home. Her tail swished lazily against her hips as she looked at him, before finally finding the courage to speak,"I may have a way with words, but it is always actions that I am drawn to. I feel they say a lot more than what someone might think they're conveying with their flowery descriptions." She didn't at first see the irony in that, before laughing to herself at the thought, looking at the sands quietly and trying to find something other than the flat expanse.

"It's certainly big," she continued, not once moving too far from his side; having found comfort in his sudden friendship. Myrrine never claimed to be a confident thing, and now that she was going into this new place nearly alone, she longed to cling to something that brought her some sense of security. Right now, that was the handsome brute known as Volterra, who had been kind enough to welcome her into his home and to even give her a nickname! She wondered if he would want one in return. Oh goodness, what on Earth would she call him? She couldn't think of anything that would suit him. But what if this was some sort of tradition that the Throat followed? Everyone had their own nickname that everyone called each other, and so she would be coming off as rude if she didn't call him something in return. Before she could panic any further she decided perhaps she should simply ask him, as silly as that thought sounded. Taking a deep mental breath, she looked up at him shyly, finally speaking as they kept walking,"So um, if you've given me a nickname... does that mean I should give you one too?"

"Talk."

the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Volterra - if you wanna wrap it up at her simply following him that's cool! I just couldn't resist lol. She likes him and wants to learn more about him!
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Something New [LEAD] - by Myrrine - 11-25-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Something New [LEAD] - by Volterra - 11-27-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Something New [LEAD] - by Myrrine - 11-27-2016, 03:01 PM
RE: Something New [LEAD] - by Volterra - 11-28-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Something New [LEAD] - by Myrrine - 11-28-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: Something New [LEAD] - by Volterra - 11-30-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Something New [LEAD] - by Myrrine - 11-30-2016, 11:06 PM