the Rift

Act like you own the place

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra
Ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies
It doesn’t take her long to figure out that this pale girl is weird. Like someone didn’t quite teach her how to speak, or maybe that it just never stuck. Probably that it never stuck, because that brain is probably rattling around with spiders and snakes and all manner of vicious and hideous things. Weaver could be entirely wrong, certainly, but this is the impression she gets. And Weaver, being a stubborn little girl, stick pretty firmly to first impressions. Even if only in jest. Not that Beloved would get a jest.

The pale mare looks around with those strange eyes like she’s looking for someone else. A third person? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe she’s just looking around like this because the girl is a little loopy. Are they all like this in Helovia? You are but one, the mare says. “And you are quite literal,” she counters, as if this is entirely a logical counter. But in way, it is. “I’ve spent nearly a year being ‘but one’. It is still my choice to stay or go. I see no chains.”

That said, she’s already decided she’s staying. Maybe only to see if they are all this crazy, in which case, she will in fact turn around and leave. Because while the pale mare is tolerable, Weaver can’t live her entire life stuck in what feels like a circular conversation. No no. That shit’s not gonna fly dearie. Yet despite this, she’s still curious about the pale mare who speaks in the third person and this place called Helovia. It feels promising and dangerous.

Of course, Weaver’s always been one to get herself into trouble. Getting dangled by a dragon over the ground (no big deal, when you can’t die), facing the four horsemen of the apocolypse. All just another day, right? Sure. Totally. The pale mare is laughing now though, pulling Weaver’s thoughts away from Beqanna and back to this place. This forest that she stands in, this pale mare that is her only company. Where the hell was her Raven? She was still not pleased about that.

“I grew up in mountains,” is her reply, certain and assertive. She doesn’t agree to go in so many words, but she looks north the way Beloved does, and then back at Beloved, waiting for her to lead the way to this place of dancing skies. That she wanted to see.

weaver

Image | Quote by Charles Dickens

@Beloved - if you want to continue this in the Basin, that would work for me

Messages In This Thread
Act like you own the place - by Weaver - 01-04-2017, 01:40 PM
RE: Act like you own the place - by Beloved - 01-04-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Act like you own the place - by Weaver - 01-06-2017, 10:52 AM
RE: Act like you own the place - by Beloved - 01-10-2017, 11:04 AM
RE: Act like you own the place - by Weaver - 01-10-2017, 04:31 PM