the Rift

Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi]

Rafe Posts: 30
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Tamme

RAFE</style>
  The coldest blood runs through my veins</style>

Purposeful steps guided him through a forest full with the smell of new. Rafe had made many enemies, and the time to move on had approached swiftly. White snow fell upon a crimson body, and the clean, thick mane that hung on his neck was beginning to grow slick as the snow melted. The top part of his white tail gave way to thick tendrils of ebony that gathered around sturdy, muscular hind legs as his ground covering stride propelled him forward. The fact that he had to move on was a mild irritation. He knew what he was. They knew what he was. But fools always wanted to hide their darker side and he was the main blight upon their record.

Rafe's blue eyes were colder than ice, emotionless to the point of the loss of a soul. Nothing stirred behind a thick wall in his glass orbs. He held no regrets. Emotions were folly. No boundaries existed in the universe as long as you had the means and skills to create your desired outcome. Morality was a bedtime story parents told their children to make them more manageable. The bloody bay stallion followed his own creed, one that he had crafted after many messy experiences.

Use every means necessary, finish the job quickly and discreetly, discover everything. A blunt instrument was of no use to anyone. Rafe's hawk-like eyes spied blue against the white snow and the slender figure of a mare. The smirk that pressed against his lips did not reach the cold, apathetic eyes, making the entire expression rather unsettling. He approached with a confidence born of experience not arrogance, and his gaze moved over her figure appreciatively and coldly.

She was attractive enough. Obviously a warrior from the musculature on her body, but as a lithe female, she would never have the bulk of many males. Oddly feminine, violet eyes sat in a socket painted with white, and she had the same coldness in her expression. He frowned. Mares should not have to be so cold to the world or so broken, but that was not his problem. "What do you know of this place?" he asked, deep voice sliding through the air like a well sharpened knife.

[ooc: :) It's Tamme lol. Ktu is going to reply to both of us]

Messages In This Thread
Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-28-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 02:35 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-28-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-29-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-29-2012, 05:39 PM