the Rift

Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
By the time the sky had darkened a few noticeable shades, blackened mane had been slicked and pressed down against the turning colors of her slender neck. No longer was the blue on her body noticeable, more the color of the ocean at dusk. The soot color had grown almost like a manifestation from her legs towards her back, as if seeking to overtake the white that lay like a blanket over her spine. The wet and cold did not bother her much. She had no use for appearances. It wasn't something she would wish for, fairer weather was sought more than this bleak colorless landscape, but she also found it reassuring. The lack of color made the approach of any creature rather obvious against its backdrop of white. How much time had passed she had no care for. Why should she when only one goal was left in her mind?

As she had suspected she was right. Lakota's sharp violet eyes missed nothing. A warrior, and a seasoned one at that, she was not one to miss much. The stallion, as obvious by his stature, approached from her right. Obsidian hooves stilled, causing no further ruination of the purity of the snow as she awaited him. This was, of course, what she had been waiting for. His gait was measured,other with an almost panther like stalk to it. Yet she found no arrogance in his expression, no assumptions in his freezing blue gaze as their colored orbs met. The smirk that played along bloody lips was neither antagonistic in nature nor lustful or provocative. Appraising perhaps. His face was much like the reflection she saw in the various waters she passed. Perhaps they were not so different of mind.

The stallion was no doubt attractive. Colored an exotic crimson with black accents, and if one were to ignore the emotions- or lack thereof- in his eyes the color of his optics were indeed beautiful. It wasn't anything to stir in Lakota, merely an observation. A frown marred his visage momentarily before a deep rumbling voice split the silence that seemed muted by the snow. Violet eyes swept over him much as he had done, meeting his eyes straight on without any pretenses. There was no malice from here, a detached coldness perhaps, with a tiny sliver of another emotion. Curiosity? His immediate question, forgoing the hello part of a greeting, was a rather attractive feature to him. Not in the sense many others would use for the word attractive, but Lakota enjoyed the straightforwardness. "I know that it is colder than the breath of death." Her voice remained cold and almost sarcastic, but it was the truth. Lakota had only just arrived after all. These words would be an obvious answer to the stallion that privately intrigued her- Lakota was a newcomer, and that was truly all she knew.

Another mare descended upon them, and with her a cub of sorts. Almost instantly she spoke, informing them both of the herds and the land which they stood in. Lakota's visage did not change, refusing to show her reaction to any of it. The herds did not appeal to her if they were so accepting. Her Queen had shown her to that error. "These mercenaries you speak of. What is their cause?" The mare's bloody gaze was hard and impartial. Lakota was just as intrigued by her as the stallion standing next to her. Sweeping her purpled gaze over her, taking it in. Very beautiful, in a deadly sort of way. Now to sit back and watch how this progressed with the stallion's reaction.

Messages In This Thread
Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-28-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 02:35 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-28-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-29-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-29-2012, 05:39 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-30-2012, 11:28 AM