the Rift

Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
Amusement was clear in the stallion's sharp blue eyes, turning to the skies and watching as the flakes came down upon them. Agreeing although it seemed the weather did not strike much into him. Lakota found it a minute annoyance in the grand scheme of things as well. Bright violet eyes only moved from the masculine form when the wine eyed beauty appeared. She was an imposing figure that commanded their attention, which in her need to know of these mercenaries LMota gave to her. Only now realizing that none of them knew each other's names. Right down to business, which Lakota found she liked more than the normal fluffy greetings that did no good for her.

Blue eyes looked to her as she pushed her question out there. Immediately after setting forth his own. Taking the words right from her mouth. Violet eyes appraised him once again. At least she would not have to ask the question now. The mare watched them both with her ethereal eyes, Lakota listening intently as whe spoke. There was no foolishness to be had from her, and the roam found herself considering this band of mercenaries rather seriously.

What got her in the end was the speech of peace. Violet eyes turned to a passionate blaze of cold fire, an oxymoron she didn't care for. Ebony hooves moving forward a few steps towards the other mare. "You stand for what I stand for. Hoping for peace achieves nothing. If your mercenaries are willing to kill for those who cannot fight, then they are better than the foul leaders who speak of fairness and let their soldiers perish." Tail whipping angrily at such a thought, though her eyes never left the glowing embers within the dark face before her. For a long moment she studied the mare, clearly a leader of this mercenary band. Lakota sensed that no weak fools would be among her ranks, and the fights the blue had gotten into would diminish. This mare she could follow. Respect. Unlike her Queen, she knew the horrors of the world and embraced them. These mercenaries matched what Lakota believed in. That democracy was a foolish illusion for peace. That one must fight with every ounce of them, both for themselves, their brethren, their cause, and those they protected. Morality seemed to exist in some sort in this band of hers. They fought for those who were unable to.

Sooty cranium bowed a fraction of an inch. Her tone never dropped from emotionless as she spoke. "This band seems the only thing that truly fits. I will not serve a weak leader. If I should follow you to this band, what must I do?" And though her sharp gaze never wavered, it was clear that Lakota wished to join these mercenaries. Her words of weak leaders was the only compliment she would give. It wasn't direct but she was saying that the dark mare was strong both in ideals and physically.

Messages In This Thread
Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-28-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 02:35 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-28-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-29-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-29-2012, 05:39 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-30-2012, 11:28 AM