the Rift

Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
[[Got it :) same for Rafe once Kota gets out more! Didn't know if it would end there but no harm in replying!]]

All that remained was silence. Lakota felt mildly disappointed that the mare had left without something for her to do. The roan did not do well with wandering about like a brainless idiot. Snorting softly but no words fell from scorched lips, refusing to even twitch in a betrayal of her thoughts. It had become second nature by now, a cloak she kept fastened over her shoulders all hours of the day. Only she held the key to that clasp. If she had anything to do with it, it would remain that way.

Getting to know the land was vital for her, but it was a task she deemed infinitely distasteful. Scouting and categorizing not only took time, but approaching here borders drew the morons and she despised how they assumed she wanted into their petty little club of a herd. That and outcasts were either bulky and gruff with little intelligence, sinister and useless to play with, or innocent and annoying. Lakota nearly growled, her hatred for this particular step flaring up before dying back into simmering coals.

Violet eyes snapped back to the stallion, feeling his gaze. She knew that he was worthy of respect if only because of the fighter within him, and that now they were united in the same band she must play nice. Didn't mean she had to enjoy it. Something about him made it seem like he could see through her, and her defenses were rising steadily. Regarding him cooly as his deep voice rang out, listeners twitching to show she'd heard. Watching him leave with the same gait she had observed with grudging respect upon his arrival. Seeing her choices set out in from of her and cursing rather loudly, growling a little as she turned and stalked after him. Lean long legs keeping up with him. Eyes settling into a glare at having to follow like a lost pup. "Lakota." Sharp like a snake bite, warning against silly nicknames or playful attitudes. Resigning herself to staying with him and wiping the disgruntled look away to be replaced with the normal stony silence.

Messages In This Thread
Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-28-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 02:35 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-28-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-29-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-29-2012, 05:39 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-30-2012, 11:28 AM