the Rift

[PRIVATE] Just keep on reaching though the limb might break

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
The stallion found himself roaming Helovia, trying to figure out what he wanted to do with his life. He was sure his brother Tyrath, would become a solider just like their father, but that life didn't call to him. He wanted to help others in a way warriors would never be able too. He looked inwards as he traveled. He feared telling his fearsome father that he didn't want to follow in his hoof prints. Lost in thought he found himself in the far north.

A scream cut through the fridge air as the young stallion was trekking through the Frostbreath Steppe. His steps faltered as he tried to figure out where the sound came from. After a moment his blue and scarlet eyes flew upwards just in time to see a Pegasus careening down to earth. A shooting star of dark colors falling straight towards the mountain. He snapped into action racing up towards a path that looked like it would take him there. Panic filled his chest at what he might find when he reached the body he had watched plummet. His heart hammered in his ears as his voice ripped from his lunges, "HELP!" He would have no idea what to do when he got there, and they both would need help.

Stones bit at the tender parts of his hooves as he slipped and slid up the path. Before long he found the mare sitting up blood seeping around her beautiful form. He slid to a stop a few feet from her. Her eyes on her watching as the blood dripped from her chin. He lowered his head a small worried smile on his face and stepped forward. "Miss?" He stopped in front of her and took in the odd angle of her wing. He assumed it was broken, since he had never seen a Pegasus hold a wing out like that. "I'm Astarot,I saw you fall. I know this sounds stupid, but are you alright?"

He felt ridiculous, but he had to ask. Carefully he walked to her good side, "Is it okay if I lay beside you? It's pretty cold, and I could at least be a good wind block." He smiled softly at her before carefully lowering his light colored body beside her darker one. He wanted to lay against her, share his body heat, but he didn't want to over step any boundaries with the hurt lady. "I'm sure someone will be along soon. There is a herd not to far from here, and they have healers that should be able to fix whatever is hurt." He had no idea what to do, besides try to keep her engaged with him. He feared if she fell asleep the cold and bloodloss would reek havoc on her battered body.
Talk
Words;; 467
OOC/Tags;; @Astrid I'm sorry it isn't as long as yours!
Astarot
You can DIE laughing, or laugh until you die... Wanna play?

image | coding

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just keep on reaching though the limb might break - by Astarot - 01-30-2017, 03:18 AM