the Rift

[PRIVATE] baby I can take my time

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
I WAS MADE TO KEEP YOUR BODY WARM
BUT I'M COLD AS THE WIND BLOWS SO HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS

He is inexplicably drawn to the frozen north. He has been since he arrived in Helovia nearly five years ago. For nearly five years he never really questioned the pull it had on him. Never really giving it a second thought... until now. After everything he's been through, how far has he really come? He has some magic, a companion in the ever beautiful Eliana, and two children (one hates him and the other has since disappeared) but he has no purpose, no home, and no motivation to change any of it. Outside of his soul-deep bond with Eliana, December is his one and only reason to live. His only reason to try to be anything more than a wandering loner. It isn't because she'll somehow love him less if he doesn't try. He knows, even without truly knowing, that she wouldn't do that. His grey woman doesn't give a shit if he saves the world or not.

December always speaks her mind. How could he not love that about her?

And of course she fills his thoughts. Her stubbornness and impeccable honesty, the luscious curve of her hips and subtle hints of emotion that he catches in those steely eyes of hers. She is awkward, but he finds her even more endearing because of it. With him, she has no secrets. With him, she is unlike anyone he's ever met before and she's consumed him like an addiction.

So it comes as no surprise when the stallion heads north once again, seeking the very spot where he bumped into the grey mare. Perhaps he wanted to relive the memories (no matter how awkward they are) by visiting the cave that was the jumping off point for their intense, burning passion or perhaps he hoped to bump into her there again. She wanders, just as he does. And though they typically spend their evenings together, sometimes their paths part and they reconnect again later: usually with an explosion of passion, as is their norm. Once he arrives in the Steppe, it doesn't take long before his blue eyes find "their" cave. A small smile spreads across his dark lips as the memories come flooding back. Alone as he is (Eliana refused to come along this time), he lets the memories replay in his mind, the images almost as vivid as the day they occurred.

Nothing else matters in this moment. Nothing else exists. It is just Miykael and his memories, daydreaming fondly of the day his entire life would change for the better.

MY HEART'S AGAINST YOUR CHEST, YOUR LIPS PRESSED TO MY NECK
I'M FALLING FOR YOUR EYES, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW ME YET
AND WITH THIS FEELING I'LL FORGET, I'M IN LOVE NOW
Image Credits

@December
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
baby I can take my time - by Miykael - 02-02-2017, 12:18 AM
RE: baby I can take my time - by December - 02-02-2017, 01:18 AM
RE: baby I can take my time - by Miykael - 02-02-2017, 03:14 AM
RE: baby I can take my time - by December - 02-02-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: baby I can take my time - by Miykael - 02-08-2017, 02:49 AM
RE: baby I can take my time - by December - 02-13-2017, 01:50 AM
RE: baby I can take my time - by Miykael - 02-14-2017, 03:07 AM