the Rift

[PRIVATE] baby I can take my time

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
DECEMBER
& this is Carl

Stressed would be the most accurate term to describe lately. A daughter who was gone for a year and a lover who was there but not entirely. The only solace she had found was in Sheba, and that was reluctant on her end for the most part. She was spiraling into isolation and loneliness; and although Miykael came to her in the night; it wasn't enough for her to really see him. What had they become? Their throes of passion and heated conversations were something she had found a thrill in at first; yet now with one child and their time growing distant; was that something she really wanted to deal with forever? She longed for his sweet embrace, to be kissed and doted upon like he used to when they were like young lovers experiencing the touch of another for the first time. It was those memories she often thought of late at night as she would go to sleep; along with the small moments she had with her daughter before she was simply gone.

Perhaps because of her thoughts so deep in the past was why she had found herself back in the Steppe; a place she always felt drawn to. The only place where snow was a constant; and if December were honest she would say that the white frost was the only consistent thing in her lifetime. Always there in her darkest hours. Never once turning her away. Eyes of steel glanced to and fro as she walked, deciding Carl needed to be left behind; to keep watch should Meria decide to finally come home. A mother never really does lose hope when it comes to her children does she? As she grew closer to her secluded spot; she found the smell of him on the breeze, and ears pricked while nares flared in order to get a better location on him.

Of course he was where they had first met. Had he been thinking about the past too? Did it feel just as far away to him as it did to her? She supposed that was something she could always ask him. She found him alone; standing in the center of their sanctuary with such a casualty that she wondered sometimes if he felt anything at all. Anger and irritation bubbled at her core; ate at her heart where she felt the pain from the loss of their daughter and the distance that she felt had grown between them. Were they still something together? Even as she finally reached him and brought her maw to his shoulder; to let her teeth lovingly nibble along it before pressing herself to him as she always did; she couldn't help but feel that anger fester. It began to poke and prod; to rip away at her collected nature and feast upon the building anguish she had felt these past year because why was everything going so wrong? It longed to break free; and she was about ready to let it happen. Her charm of her precious baby and Carl slapped against her chest gently as she finally looked to him.

"Are you happy with how things turned out Miykael? Do you miss Meria as much as I do, or does she not cross your mind every day? How do you managed to be so casual when I'm breaking, she spoke all at once; and though her words were bitter and harsh her tone was as even as ever; and her eyes never once left his even as the tears began to fill them. Even when she was angry at him, she couldn't truly be mad; because he was the one who had managed to find something in her in this desolate wasteland and decided to stay. He had seen her at her worst and he thought she was a goddess, and it made her love him so damn much that it was just all the more heartbreaking to feel like he was losing touch. She didn't want to lose him; not like she had Isara; like Rostislav and Midas and precious Merialeth. There were too many gone and not enough in her life to fill the empty spaces and because of this she was drowning before she could even get the chance to breath again.

"I miss you," she continued calmly as the tears didn't stop, even as she tried wiping them on her ashen shoulder as if just itching a scratch. Now that they were out they were going to fall until she was an empty husk of who she once was. Because you can't be the same person after you lose a child. Moving away from his side; she welcomed the cold that bit at her skin; because it distracted her from the sting in her chest, from the ache that wouldn't go away after all this time. How was one supposed to cope from this all? Turning to face him her eyes continued to look into those beautiful azure ones; the ones she had been so mesmerized by when they had first met. Just what about him made him so fucking charming? Whether December liked it or not she did love him; she just didn't love what they had become. And she didn't know if this would all come as a surprise to him; or maybe he had been thinking about this for some time. Did he wonder where she was when she wandered; just as she did him? Or was he so used to the life of a loner that it made him sometimes forget that he had a family at home.

"Do you think we'll be a family again?" she asked more to herself than to him, but if he had any insight she would gladly take it; for she was soon pacing and trying to find comfort from the constant ache that only seemed to increase the longer she began to think about the situation at hand. Her eyes had moved to focus on the cave floor; to watch the way the ice reflected her massive bodice with every sway of her hips. Was he watching them now as they swung side to side? Or was he listening to her words as the tears that rarely fell continued to trickled down her ivory cheeks. She felt so old even though she was rather young; it was growing hard to grasp onto this reality when she felt herself slowly fading more and more each day. She wanted this to stop before she finally clouded over into nothingness. Because as much as she was beginning to hate this life it was still better than nothing. Shaky breath leaving dark lips; she finally ceased in her pacing; lifting large crown to fully face him as she looked into his eyes so calmly; yet with so much conviction as she softly pleaded into the spring air;Help me Miykael. I want to understand this all. I want to know why it hurts.

Talking.

Image Credits

@Miykael - sorry December just decided she was gonna fucking write XD

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
baby I can take my time - by Miykael - 02-02-2017, 12:18 AM
RE: baby I can take my time - by December - 02-02-2017, 01:18 AM
RE: baby I can take my time - by Miykael - 02-02-2017, 03:14 AM
RE: baby I can take my time - by December - 02-02-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: baby I can take my time - by Miykael - 02-08-2017, 02:49 AM
RE: baby I can take my time - by December - 02-13-2017, 01:50 AM