the Rift

[PRIVATE] baby I can take my time

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob

DECEMBER

& this is Carl

She hadn't realized the slip of her tongue until too late, causing her form to slip back and stare at him with surprised eyes. His question was genuine, and he had every right to know the answer, but right now she suddenly didn't have it in her to tell him. Instead she pressed against him once again, finding comfort in the warmth of his wing over her body. It was amazing how it managed to even cover her massive girth. The tears had begun to dry, and she looked into his blue eyes gently, honesty lacing every word on her lips,"I want to tell you, but I can't explain right now. For now all I will say is that there was someone very close to me I had tried to help and it didn't end well." The rest of his words caused her to look outside the cavern and into the snow, her eyes flitting to and fro as she realized that her snow would soon be leaving her again. You would think after six years of life that she would be more accepting of this.

Her body pressed closer to him, closing her eyes to try and gather herself emotionally and physically, processing everything he had said. She didn't know if she could ever stop blaming herself for Meria. It was more than just her personal insecurities, it was also the fact that her mothering instincts were screaming at her that she could have done better, that she should have worked harder to keep the babe in her sights. There was so much more to it that she thought Miykael would never be able to understand. She would save that conversation for another day. What she needed to focus on was his last suggestion, at least she assumed it was a suggestion, and thus she turned her head back in his direction with gleaming steel eyes,"Are you suggesting we have another child?"

Was she honestly ready to do that? Could she overcome these feelings of guilt and self-loathing enough to focus on another baby? Would she be able to look into that little foal's eyes and not see Meria in them? Would she be able to love them without fearing she would somehow ruin them or get them killed? She didn't know, but hell if Miykael was willing to try again, then maybe so was she. Looking down at her little charm on her chest, fondly studying the intricate patter of her little girl's figurine she smiled softly, before looking back up at her beloved and nodding with that neutral expression,"Okay."  And with that she began to move, her lips finding his chest and nibbling it softly, before moving to that tender spot he loved the most and biting hard, eyes filled with a sudden hardness that meant she expected him to not be gentle.

Talking.

Image Credits

@Miykael

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
baby I can take my time - by Miykael - 02-02-2017, 12:18 AM
RE: baby I can take my time - by December - 02-02-2017, 01:18 AM
RE: baby I can take my time - by Miykael - 02-02-2017, 03:14 AM
RE: baby I can take my time - by December - 02-02-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: baby I can take my time - by Miykael - 02-08-2017, 02:49 AM
RE: baby I can take my time - by December - 02-13-2017, 01:50 AM