the Rift

[PRIVATE] baby I can take my time

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
I CAN'T SEE BEHIND YOUR EYES
BUT I'M SURE THAT THERE'S A STORM

Miykael's question causes her to fumble back a few steps, surprise evident on her face. It didn't take a genius to understand that she'd said something she hadn't meant to and after her brief moment of surprise she was once more pressed against him, tucked carefully beneath his wing. She didn't need to speak of the slip at all because he trusted her to come to him when she was ready. But just as he prepares himself for the comfortable silence they so frequently find themselves in, the grey lady beside him speaks up. Her words confirm his thoughts and he simply turns his head to touch his nose gently to hers. He lingers long enough to inhale her scent, blue eyes fluttering closed as he so easily finds comfort in her presence. Comfort despite the sorrow lacing both of their hearts. Miykael doesn't comment, he finds no need for words when all he wants is to take comfort in his beloved December while she stands beside him. He, too, turns his gaze to the snow outside their little cave and in that instant he is grateful for the peacefulness of the setting. With Meria gone, they'd lost so much of their own peace. Everything has seemed more dim, more worthy of tears than sunshine or smiles. So he embraces this moment with December with a fullness that he hasn't experienced since before Meria's disappearance.

"Every decent parent doubts and blames themselves, whether they've lost their child or not. I may never understand your loss as a mother, but I feel it acutely as a father. The smallest things will trigger a memory of her and the pain burns anew." here he pauses, sighing softly as his pained gaze falls to a small patch where the snow has melted away. "We won't ever forget her, that simply isn't possible, and there is no replacing that sweet angel of ours." Miykael ends his words with the softest of smiles, a smile that may have graced his face while watching Meria romp around, exploring the Falls. The unabashed joy of a child is brighter than sunshine and warmer than the spring. Every memory left him longing for more, so when December's question broke the momentary, comfortable silence all he could think was: yes. But he couldn't force that on her, no matter how much he wanted to try again or how badly he wanted to prove himself as a decent father.

Suddenly, he wasn't sure how to respond so he simply didn't. Instead he shifted so that he could gaze into her steely grey eyes. Miykael's gaze searched her eyes and face for any signs of what she might be feeling about his suggestion of trying again. As usual, December is stoic; very easily tucking her inner workings and thoughts deep within and away from prying eyes. She betrays nothing, but the prolonged silence would suggest that December is thinking. Several moments pass, though it nearly feels like ages, before a single word slips past her lips. Okay. He hesitates a moment, uncertain if he'd heard her correctly, but as her lips and teeth find his chest there is little room left for doubt. Her teeth rather quickly find his favorite spot but this time it wasn't a gentle nibble; instead her teeth clamp down rather forcefully, very clearly setting the mood for this particular tryst. Blue eyes meet hard steel and he simply nods his understanding. He tucks his wings against his sides once more, turns himself around. He lightly slides his muzzle down her spine, starting at her shoulders and ending just shy of her tail. He lingers for only a moment before his teeth bite down firmly on her rump. Miykael moves to stand directly behind her, looking to meet her gaze one more time before lifting himself up and grasping her hips roughly with his legs. His teeth grab onto a clump of her mane and thus, with roughness, he proceeds. Just as she requested, he is not gentle.

-fade to black-

HIT ME WITH SOME LIGHTNING
SO I CAN FEEL SOMETHING OTHER THAN NUMB
Image Credits

@December
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
baby I can take my time - by Miykael - 02-02-2017, 12:18 AM
RE: baby I can take my time - by December - 02-02-2017, 01:18 AM
RE: baby I can take my time - by Miykael - 02-02-2017, 03:14 AM
RE: baby I can take my time - by December - 02-02-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: baby I can take my time - by Miykael - 02-08-2017, 02:49 AM
RE: baby I can take my time - by December - 02-13-2017, 01:50 AM
RE: baby I can take my time - by Miykael - 02-14-2017, 03:07 AM