the Rift

[OPEN] Where the heart is(joining)

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

PARELIA
Honest hearts are undercover. We are shadows on our own
She beamed at one of her oldest friends happy to be home. She smiled brightly up at the monochrome lady. "I'm glad you're doing well." Something about the way she said it made Parelia think it wasn't completely true,but she let it go. For all Alysanne knew, she could be a completely different horse than she once knew. The cream and white mare understood and respected that. it wasn't smart to spill your feelings to everyone that was willing to listen. That's how you ended up blackmailed or worse.

She grinned brighter as Alysanne and Hemlock welcomed them home. Penna cooed his pleasure while Parelia dipped her head. Clearly much had changed in the Edge, and she was eager to see what else was new. Of course she was sure the people had changed since her time here. People moved on, people died, or simple mental changes.

Her ears pricked as her friend spoke. She nodded thoughtfully, "I think I would be best suited with the crafters, since I have prior experience, and you have a shortage." She chuckled softly to herself. When their muzzles touched she lingered enjoying her sweet scent mixed with mist and evergreen. To her delight the mare moved to follow her, only to stop when the sound of another's voice drew her attention back.

"Beat you here huh?" She grinned up a the familiar stallion. Her eyes shifted to his hell-hound and she smiled at her warmly. Penna screeched his own greeting before the pair fell silent. She wondered if Aly would welcome them back as well. If they were truly in need of crafters he was a great person to welcome in. But she had no idea what their past encounters had been like. her honey eyes shifted between the pair curiously.

-------------------------------------------
Speaking

Words;; 299
Tags/OOC;;  @Alysanne @Aaron I'm sorry this took so long!
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Where the heart is(joining) - by Parelia - 02-03-2017, 03:30 AM
RE: Were the heart is(joining) - by Alysanne - 02-04-2017, 08:34 AM
RE: Where the heart is(joining) - by Parelia - 02-07-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: Where the heart is(joining) - by Alysanne - 02-11-2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Where the heart is(joining) - by Aaron - 02-12-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: Where the heart is(joining) - by Parelia - 03-02-2017, 05:03 AM
RE: Where the heart is(joining) - by Alysanne - 03-13-2017, 01:07 PM