the Rift

[PRIVATE] All That You Are

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

She asks if he will be there, and he gives a deep nod of confirmation. "Of course. My children mean the world to me, Vitani. I admit that I may have been careless with my production of them when I was younger, but no longer. I would give my life for each and every one." It is true - it gives him a sense of unpleasant nostalgia when he remembers how he'd been so shocked and disgusted upon hearing of Zhu's existence. He hadn't meant to create any of his earlier children, but he's grown up now, understands his duties as a father. He thinks he is a good one - each and every foal is given large chunks of his time, taught to fight, taught to live. He may not be a particularly kind father, but he is an active, present one.

He shifts closer, anticipation gleaming in his ruby eyes as he gazes upon her. "If you are ready..." He knows he is - the scene is perfectly set. Part of him hopes that they do conceive, knowing that both mare and foal will be safe under his watchful eye in the Throat. She will be a fine addition to his harem, another mare at his side as he marches to glory. There is something deeply pleasing, something feral that appeals to his innate sense of masculinity, about putting his child into the womb of a mare, watching her sides bulk and swell and eventually witnessing the foal's arrival onto the earth.

He's so close to her now, and if she gives her permission, he will joyously begin the act.

IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE
HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE
image: chan <3

Could fade and end it here? :) @Vitani

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-05-2017, 11:06 AM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-06-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-06-2017, 10:12 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-07-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-07-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-08-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-08-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-11-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-11-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-12-2017, 11:59 AM