the Rift

[PRIVATE] Tag, you're it!

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
Rolling my eyes, I wonder just why the raccoon thinks everyone in Helovia eats sweets, and does so, specifically, for courage. Regardless, a humorous thought crosses my mind, rousing a chuckle, and even being voiced aloud, earning a disapproving scowl from my buck.

"Good you gave some to Duir then," I laugh.

Coming upon the center of the maze at last, the raccoon also regains some of the initial like of him that had drawn me into his little game to begin with; he’s a thief, too! Though I suppose all raccoons are, by nature, most stick to snatching food, or non-dangerous treasure, so the little guy is at least a brave little fucker, even if he is a bit impetuous. When the suddenly swift, bag laden creature (where the hell did the bag come from?! I think, with several increasingly disgusting options coming to mind) charges towards the orb, I’m struck with a rather responsible thought: maybe he shouldn’t take something so obviously valuable, and seemingly unguarded.

Maybe he did punch sense into you, my buck states, in regards to my recently deceased Uncle Deimos.

"Hey, maybe you shoul-" is what I manage, before its too late; the glimmering object is stashed away, and the furry creature is making his way back to Duir and I with the smuggest grin I’ve ever seen anything wear; he doesn’t seem to take the high pitched cry rising from the ground as the same sort of warning I do, both my ears falling back as I look down at the little chocolate eating fur-fest, "well, too late now."

Just like I’d expected, thinks quickly turn for the worst. I’m about to reply “yeah,” to his thanks, when the loudest, most horrible scream I’ve ever heard erupts from the ground, where the orb had been. Stumbling backwards, I don’t need the useless patters of the raccoons stubby legs to get me going; in fact, he probably doesn’t have much time at all to clamber on, before I’m getting the hell out of dodge.

How do you fight a fucking shadow, anyway?!

"Hold on, you idiot," I command, galloping with everything I have towards the way we came, hoping that Duir’s markers will help us from becoming lost in whatever that is’ maze. Using my magic, I throw the Spark behind me, not taking the time to aim, and relying on fate to guide it, hoping that shadows are capable of being stopped dead in their tracks by my power.

If not, I’m as quick a thinker as I am on my hooves – or so I’d like to think. Duir! I command, now!

My companion and I flicker into nothingness, but, foolishly, I’d forgotten to account for the raccoon! Fleeing through the winding maze, thinking myself invisible, being the cause of the most peculiar sight of an oddly floating, wildly kicking raccoon (with a bag), being chased by a shadow beast, would probably be among the top five things that had ever happened to me, if I wasn’t so busy trying not to die.

[ OOC: Uses his secondary magic to try and slow the shadow, while having Duir use his companion ability to camouflage them! ]
there's no place to hide down here
Image Credit

@Mythical Request

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-08-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-09-2017, 09:07 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-09-2017, 12:17 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-10-2017, 11:45 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-10-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-11-2017, 07:59 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-13-2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-15-2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-15-2017, 12:20 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-15-2017, 02:19 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 04-17-2017, 10:34 AM