the Rift

[PRIVATE] Tag, you're it!

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn

Most of what ensues from the point that we take off out through the winding maze is utter madness; while it was most evidently a shit show from the moment the naturally masked rapscallion scampered off with his shady bag, it has devolved into one of the scariest situations I’ve ever been in with a rapidity that, as far as I know, has never been beaten. Galloping with everything I have, the raucous laughter of the band-tailed thief as we attempt to flee the beastie he’s awoken with antics leads me to believe that we are making headway.

I even smile, a cocky thing, before his laughter dies and becomes a subtle arrangement of surprise and a curse. Both amusing and horrifying, the sound makes a weird flip course through my insides as I cast my eyes behind me, stunned to find the little filcher twirling through the air, wreathed in mist. His precious sack and the orb that had got us into this mess spiral out with him, and I don’t need his shouted commands to throw on the brakes, and lunge back around.

I’ll be damned if I leave without that! I think with conviction, caring very little for the fate of the raccoon. Serves him right, taking things he can’t nab on his own.

You’ll be dead if you don’t! calls Duir from ahead, where he has kept running. Every deer, raccoon, and unicorn for himself, I guess.

Preparing for whatever shadow beasties feel like, I plunge in, with broad sweeps of my horn, just in case mist-monster feels pain, or can bleed. Reaching for the pack and lunging towards the gleam of the magical whatsit we’d jacked together, I plan to collect the raccoon last (not really expecting him to get eaten, like he does). At this point, I’m going to pretty well going to demand the shiny bauble or something else astonishingly valuable as a fee for the utter crap this situation has devolved into, but it seems much easier now that my partner is, you know, dead.

I watch him get swallowed up no sooner than the bauble impacts my chest and bursts into a trillion glimmering flecks, that weirdly tunnel in towards my body and seem to vanish directly into my flesh. Not that I have a lot of time to examine it, really, considering that there is a giant, evil, shadow thingy. Wondering if you can survive being ingested by darkness, I strike out at the monster with a vain hope of saving the little idiot it’s just ate.

Something about thief’s honor, and all that… us assholes gotta look out for one another.

[ OOC: Commences operation save the raccoon unless he can't in which case operation run the eff away shall commence. Thank you so much RE!!! :D:D:D I loved this thread so much, it was way too funny. ]

there's no place to hide down here
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-08-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-09-2017, 09:07 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-09-2017, 12:17 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-10-2017, 11:45 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-10-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-11-2017, 07:59 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-13-2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-15-2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-15-2017, 12:20 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-15-2017, 02:19 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 04-17-2017, 10:34 AM