the Rift

Squirrels Are Only Evil Most of The Time

Ingrid Posts: 42
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.0 hh :: 2 (Frostfall) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Ingrid tried to remember Ms. Agate's directions, not that they'd help her. Everywhere there were grassy knolls, stands of redwoods, and those stupid little squirrels who got their food from up high and never shared it with landlocked horses. There wasn't a single landmark that could tell her if she was going the right way. Sweet Terra, I could be completely turned around right now... Ingrid thought, her ears flicking back with worry. Now anxious, she picked up a trot, deciding to make as much headway as she could before nightfall. She'd have to reach civilization eventually. That, or the ocean. Either was preferable to this forest with its little gloating rodents who wouldn't give her any of their... "Food!" she cried, spotting a suspicious pile of unguarded nuts and berries. She wasn't about to question it. She had about eight berries in her mouth when she noticed a squirrel standing near her, watching her eat patiently. Swallowing, she turned towards it. "I take it all back, everything I thought about squirrels being greedy was wrong. You are my savior, Sir Squirrel." Oddly enough, the squirrel seemed a little ticked off at her words. It promptly turned around, revealing a line of fungi growing along its back. "Not squirrel." it said, in a very strange accent. "You... You talk?" *Fade to a long string of expletives. The twix just learned a whole bunch of new equine vocabulary.*

(Okay maybe don't reply to this because she's an outcast now? I don't know if I'm supposed to delete this or what.)

Messages In This Thread
Squirrels Are Only Evil Most of The Time - by Ingrid - 02-09-2017, 10:05 PM