the Rift

Squirrels Are Only Evil Most of The Time

Ráeru Posts: 41
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 4 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Frostie

RÁERU
OF THE NIGHTFALL

"The squirrel talked first." Okay she might be a little out of her depth here. With a sigh she glanced between the mare and creature before taking on a more serious tone. "Listen, Ingrid, squirrels don't talk." Looking over the mare for any physical injuries that might be causing the hallucinations, not seeing anything confirmed that it might be food, heat or magic related reaction. Her blue gaze cast a concerned look over the mare once again. "I don't think it's an exhaustion issue." It was a nutty one. "Do you feel unwell? Or have you eaten something unusual lately?" Mushrooms could cause a reaction like this, it was not a particularly hot day so she was beginning to doubt heat exhaustion. It could be the exposure to the magic, in fact many new comers to Heloiva needed a few weeks to adjust to the overwhelming feeling of magic. "The Moon Doctors are the top of the medical field and they reside within The World's Edge." Surely Tilney, Sacre or Lyanna would be able to help this mare get a better grip on her surroundings. Ráeru was only a nurse and had no rank or personal magic to assist the mare with such an affliction. Ráeru did not return the sentiment of a pleasant meeting as the circumstances were bizarre and more than troubling.

It was then that the creature spoke. It startled Ráeru so much that she took a few steps back, staring down at the creature with pure shock. Okay, it spoke but it was most vertically not a squirrel. Frowning she looked back at the other mare, "I heard it." With a roll of her eyes she bent her neck and peered closely at the fluffy creature that sat upon the forest floor, rather calm. "I stand mostly corrected. That's not a squirrel but it most certainly talks." Sighing lightly she turned away from the creature and spoke once again to the mare. "At least I don't need to be concerned about your well being for the moment." Not unless she became a member of The Edge and ended up with a psychical or mental affliction it was likely that this mare would never become a problem of Ráeru's.
Sniffling she turned to the creature and asked, "what are you then?" It might come across as rather rude but Ráeru had no desire to encounter the abnormal and wanted to interact with them even less.
After giving the creature ample time to respond to her query, she returned her gaze to the mare. "Are you in need of Shelter for tonight? The World's Edge might be a good home for you, even if only temporarily." Again she prepare herself to guide the mare through Helovia and into her home. "I will happily take you to meet it's leaders and people."

Haha, no you're all good. Ráeru has never encountered a twix before and I thought it would be more fun/drama if she didn't hear the twix speaking and instead immediately assumed that Ingrid was a little coo-coo. ;D

@Ingrid

Messages In This Thread
RE: Squirrels Are Only Evil Most of The Time - by Ráeru - 02-12-2017, 10:28 PM