the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'll never be your chosen one

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
SUNJATA

A long sigh passed through the blue jay’s lips. Birdsong brought warmth, a warmth that he previously would’ve been used to if he were back home in Korofi. But he was living in Helovia now, in the land of the sands. And while the heat here was similar to home, when Birdsong hit, it was different. So he left the island in search of something to distract him, to keep his mind away from where his sister’s whereabouts might be. He hadn’t seen his sister in a season almost, and it worried him. Not only did she leave his side to live with his enemy, it was also in a land ran by Dorobian’s. The kind that hated his kind. It only made sense his mind went to the worse possible ideas.

Yet he tried to push those thoughts away as he trudged on, finding himself in the Thistle Meadow. The grasses sprouted beneath his navy hooves, as he tucked his wings in tight against his sides, squinting against the reflection of the light against the metal that sat upon his tri-toned wing. Sweat beaded and dampened his skin, and so Sunjata decided he needed water. He headed toward the sound of the river, before pausing just before the bank to look down upon his half pale, half dark face, seeing the bright piercing color of his icy blue gaze before he lost his footing and slipped into the water.

OOF.” He grumbled as he splashed into the water, entirely graceless. His head lifted from the water as he glanced around, unsure and hoping nobody had seen his fall, despite the evidence lying in the mud beside the bank. He figured he’d at least play it cool, and stretched his wings to let the water run over his back and through his feathers, all while his heart beat rapidly.

"Talk."

they wanted a monster.
i decided to give them one.

image credits

@Alysanne :D <3

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-11-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-27-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 03-25-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 03-27-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-04-2017, 05:49 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-06-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-08-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-08-2017, 11:40 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-12-2017, 11:48 AM