the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'll never be your chosen one

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
For a moment, Alysanne and Hemlock enjoyed a peaceful Birdsong day - the small owl was hunting insects that were buzzing around the long grasses and weeds - and Alysanne was taking a small moment to stand in the sunshine, letting the gentle rays warm her as she tried to ease out of the tension that was causing her stomach and mind to coil.

It wasn’t working.

Frustrated, she opened her eyes just in time to see something new. Alysanne hadn’t seen the fall exactly, but the flash of white and blue in the sunlight had certainly drawn her attention - and she moved forward to investigate. Her legs on the ground always travelling with a grace and ease that she had not yet discovered in the air. Her green eyes were already soft with a smile once she realized that the pegasus in the river wasn’t thrashing about because of pain or injury - but seemed to be enjoying the feel of the water along his wings and back.

She couldn’t remember the last time she had seen such a brilliantly coloured pegasus - almost everyone in Helovia was a black, white, or a shade of brown with a few colours mixed in. She admired the incredible hues as she approached, but quickly had her eyes travel to his - lest she be caught staring - and a warm smile shone there when she came to stand on the muddy banks of the river.

With ease, she ignored the tracks that suggested he had fallen instead of purposefully ended up in his current position. It wasn’t her way to attempt to embarrass anyone, especially not a stranger.

When she spoke, her tone was light and friendly, filled with a gentle amusement. “Enjoying yourself? I would have thought the water was still a little too cool for a bath…”

alysanne

the devoted

@Sunjata <333
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-11-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-27-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 03-25-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 03-27-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-04-2017, 05:49 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-06-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-08-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-08-2017, 11:40 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-12-2017, 11:48 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-13-2017, 08:45 PM