the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'll never be your chosen one

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
SUNJATA

While his heart stilled, he lowered his body further into the water until just the bridge of his nose, nostrils, and eyes poked out of the river as some makeshift crocodile. Content for the moment, silently thankful that nobody had seen his unfitting body slip into the water. It was only when he heard a feminine voice pop up did he lift his white head from the water and whip it toward her direction, just about ready to say some terrible things to her for interrupting his “bath”. But when he laid eyes on her, and noticed she was a pegasus like himself with no horns to speak of, he calmed.

His eyes grew softer and a chuckle escaped his dark maw as he shook his head, sending droplets of water spraying out across the surface of the river that surrounded him. The water was cold, but he wouldn’t admit that to her. No, he’d simply tell her he was a man that could handle a little bit of a chill, and hope she didn’t press the matter. But instead of replying right away, he found his footing among the river rocks and hauled his heaping wet body out and back onto dry land. He spread his wings, offering her a charming grin and dipping his head in a graceful bow. “I didn’t think anyone would notice. It’s not too cold, by the way. I needed a quick back to get the sand off the legs.” He lifted his head then to her, offering another roguish smile with a playful wink. His voice was laced with a foreign accent, one similar to Tembovu’s yet off. If anything, it was more like Graasvoel’s, a feat of which the blue jay hated.

I am Sunjata, of the Dragon’s Throat. Who are you?” He questioned curiously, tilting his dripping wet head to get a better look at her. His mohawk stuck up in random places, while his wings remained outstretched to drip dry. He couldn’t help but to notice as he looked at her, the beautiful green eyes that graced her face, and the way her wings looked perfect and pristine – unlike his, wet and stuck together and out in random places, some parts of them broken off in flight. To him, he thought he looked homeless. To others, perhaps he held the warrior type. And since he hadn’t had any contact with a full pegasi woman in this manner, he hoped she’d find him at least somewhat charming.

"Talk."

they wanted a monster.
i decided to give them one.

image credits

@Alysanne <3

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-11-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-27-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 03-25-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 03-27-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-04-2017, 05:49 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-06-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-08-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-08-2017, 11:40 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-12-2017, 11:48 AM