the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'll never be your chosen one

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne filed away the name of Sunjata’s sister in her mind for further reference - so that she could keep an ear out for her. Considering Sunjata’s bright colouring, she suspected that Saartjie might have some similar distinctive colouring. It was wonderful to meet someone that cared so much for their sibling - much the same way that she cared for Iona. She’d certainly be asking someone to keep an eye out for her sister if they ever got separated here in Helovia.

His chuckle was a delightful reward for her teasing, warming and deepening Alysanne’s smile. She ducked her head at his compliment, though - a little embarrassed at how easily his words and that roguish grin had made her blush.

Sunjata’s next words brought her attention back up to him, her green eyes rolling gracefully at the comment about how it wouldn’t be too difficult to find dashing stallions. She really didn’t find it that easy - but he didn’t need to know that. “Oh, sure, but it’s finding the right dashing stallion.” She quipped back, still with an easy smile. “Not as in Mr. Right, of course, but as in…” She trailed off, trying to think of the best way to phrase what was in her head in a manner that wasn’t too blunt. Or maybe blunt was okay - Sunjata didn’t seem to have any problem speaking his mind, even if he was just being a smooth talker. Why should she shy away from the responses that came so naturally. So with a crooked grin she continued her explanation. “Well, most men are willing to do anything - but it’s the rare ones that can do it well.” She tilted her head then, as though it was a question - as though curious about which category he might fall into.

And, of course, she was quite curious indeed.

alysanne

the devoted

@Sunjata
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-11-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-27-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 03-25-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 03-27-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-04-2017, 05:49 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-06-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-08-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-08-2017, 11:40 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-12-2017, 11:48 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-13-2017, 08:45 PM