the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'll never be your chosen one

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
SUNJATA

Her chuckle was one that caused delight to spread across Sunjata’s body. His feathers ruffled slightly, despite the fact he was still rather drenched. As he did his show for her, he couldn’t help but to begin to admire the simplicity of this mare. The fact she was sassy and enjoyable enough to be around. And the more he began to show off to her, the more he began to crave her. The man had been lacking when it came to pleasantries with women, having not gotten laid since before his escape from Korofi many seasons ago, and the more he tried to show off and joke with Alysanne, the more he began to feel that familiar urge.

Her voice distracted him as his hooded eyes, glanced up to her as she thought. Then, she began to move toward him, his feathers ruffling as she reached her dark muzzle to his navy skin. Her whisper and smooth touch caused a pleasant shiver to dance down his spine, a grin growing against his darkened muzzle. Lifting his head slightly, he pulled his wings in closer, still aiming to brush Alysanne ever so slightly. He moved his muzzle up to her shoulder, where her wing met her body as he aimed to lip the small feathers that bunched there.

Should she allow him to, he was more than willing to show her that fun that he suggested. But, he was also a gentleman. He’d wait for the okay before any kind of continuation. Before, back in Korofi, it hadn’t been hard for him. Being a prince and all, had its benefits. Here, however, things were more difficult, and he had begun to find out that he could get what he wanted if he played the part. His head moved from her body then, as he leaned into her touch slightly, his tail flicking against his legs as the urge grew stronger and the smirk grew wider on his lips. “I like that choice.” He hummed, his thick accent coating his words. “It’s not every day you find someone that enjoys the same things you do.” He cooed, his smirk glinting mischievously as he moved along her side toward her rump, aiming to run his chin along her spine.

"Talk."

Lief - Love

they wanted a monster.
i decided to give them one.

image credits

@Alysanne HO MAN.

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-11-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-27-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 03-25-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 03-27-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-04-2017, 05:49 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-06-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-08-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-08-2017, 11:40 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-12-2017, 11:48 AM