the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'll never be your chosen one

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
His touch on her skin had the dual action of both relaxing Alysanne and causing her to tense. She delighted in the gentle way his feathers brushed against her, at how his muzzle moved and he lipped gently at the feathers of her wing joint. Despite the scars that were present there, it was still a sensitive spot and her green eyes closed with pleasure at the feel.

They flashed open a moment later when he moved - when his cooing words reached her ear and a smirk grew on her features. She flicked her tail as he moved back - hoping to catch him at least a little bit with those soft strands as she turned to look back at him. “It’s a tragedy, really.” She responded, playfully commenting how how it was a shame how rare it was to find someone that enjoyed the same things. It was a shame and Alysanne was filled with delight and hope that this run in might be the start of something new. Not a relationship or anything near as serious - but a time in her life not quite so lonely. Perhaps, should everything go well, they should make it a habit.

She certainly wouldn’t mind.

Her breath was quickening, eyes focused on him - on nothing else. There was no one else around, no one that mattered. She didn’t mind that they were standing in a meadow, unobscured by view.

All she could think of was his chin running along her spine, moving back.

“We should take advantage of it while we can.” Her gentle voice was little more than a whisper, shifting her wings so that her back was more exposed - trying her very best to not sound desperate. It had just been a very long time since she had exercised her right to enjoy this particular thing.

alysanne

the devoted

@Sunjata
YAY ALY'S 600TH POST! :D
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-11-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-27-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 03-25-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 03-27-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-04-2017, 05:49 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-06-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-08-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-08-2017, 11:40 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-12-2017, 11:48 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-13-2017, 08:45 PM