Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow
I WON'T BE LEFT DEFENCELESS, AS GOD IS MY WITNESS
I'D RATHER BE

D A N G E R O U S

Deep breath.

Release it.

The yearling moves with a confident stride that belies the quivering anxiety within. She remembers last season's rejection all too well; she'd stood like a fool by the shrines until it became painfully clear that nobody was coming, at which point she'd prowled away like a kicked, wounded dog. She'd been furious at the lack of response - what had she ever done to deserve to be blanked in such a way? She'd always upheld the God's wishes, respected their names, wielded their magic with pride. Thankfully her initial anger had soon passed, to be replaced with steely determination that next time, they'd listen to her. Maybe it had been a test of her guile, needing her to prove that she really wanted this and that she would swallow her wounded pride and try again.

Of course, her last visit here had come...before. The gargoyle had been a completely different person back then. Since the last time she trod on this hallowed soil, she's lost her mother by virtue of her own stupidity. She's moved herds, started a new life. Her second birthday is just around the corner, and that means it is more imperative than ever that she gets herself fixed. Her mother left her a legacy - she is to become a warrior, a defender of others, protector of the Basin and its denizens. That will be harder to do when The Thing is liable to rear its ugly head at any given moment. So the muscular yearling forces aside her misgivings and climbs towards the shrines, her serpentine tail flickering nervously behind her. Ker rides on her shoulders, reassuring her by tweaking her mane with her beak and humming gently in her ear.

The duo finally arrive, and Oizys moves towards two of the shrines; the one with the blackened symbols and the one broken in half. It seems fitting that she ask for either the Moon Goddess or the Time God, given that she wields both of their magic and has lived in both of their herds. "Me again," she says with a somewhat forced attempt at humour, hoping that the Gods decide to come down and see her and not drop a lightning bolt on her head.

Oizys is trying to get a healing quest from either Moony or Sparky without using a VOTG pass! :) @Mythical Request

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
broken [healing request] - by Oizys - 03-06-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Kaos - 03-06-2017, 02:56 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Oizys - 03-06-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Kaos - 03-06-2017, 03:42 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Oizys - 03-06-2017, 03:54 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Kaos - 03-06-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Oizys - 03-06-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Kaos - 03-06-2017, 05:25 PM