the Rift

[OPEN] In spite of all my fears, I can see it all so clear

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor

yael

After meeting both Tilney and Sacre – which completes the trio of Moon Doctors – Yael is perfectly content to leave the healing arts in their capable hands. Oh, she has every intention of learning more about herbology and natural remedies, but she suspects that there is a certain lack of wisdom-seeking in the Edge. In fact, if she’d heard the Moon correctly, they were left without a Seer. Which means something to Yael, she just isn’t sure what. Is the Moon who she wants to dedicate herself to? She knows there are other Gods here, but having only seen one – no, two if you count the Earth God appearing during the whole Kaos fiasco – she has a wretchedly low amount of knowledge.

Perhaps the Rulers can provide some sort of guidance, since there is no Seer to fill that role.

More tentative than she should be, Yael sort of wanders around the herd land, looking for their black-and-white Queen or the horned King with open eyes and a clear heart. From the Iron gate to the edge of the cliffs, in between the shadowy pine and cedar forest trees , to the caves near Rexanna’s home. Eventually, she comes back to the rim of one of the cliffs and simply closes her eyes,  enjoying the warm breeze and the smell of salt and sea below. Maybe she should just… go and seek without blessing or guidance. She’s a big girl, and the dragon inside her is fierce enough to deter the most persistent of predators. No - she’s a grown ass woman, former magician, and twice a Queen. It’s time she started acting like she’s got both ambition and gumption.

Van’s talon slides gently along the top of her neck, and she likes to think in that moment, the spirit of her Nightwalker agrees.

Go. It's about damn time you stopped wallowing, little Rose.

trust your heart if the seas catch fire

live by love, though the stars walk backwards

Image © littlewillow-art

Particularly looking for @Alysanne  or @Tembovu  or @Arah  
But absolutely open to any <3

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
In spite of all my fears, I can see it all so clear - by Yael - 03-15-2017, 01:53 PM