the Rift

[OPEN] In spite of all my fears, I can see it all so clear

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra
so i listen to the    wind for an answer
She wishes she could stop wallowing. It seems to be all she does. Wallow. She’s gotten better at wallowing in a functional sort of way. She does her job, has made friends, and has even been out and about enough to make friends in other herds. But somehow, she cannot quite stop the pain in her heart or the thought of her family that creep in. The hole in chest doesn’t ever really seem to close. And maybe she just has to learn that it won’t. Because she has a good life here, she knows it. A job that she enjoys, friends that she loves, a safe place to call home.

What she doesn’t have is a family. And maybe it’s not in the cards for her. Or maybe one day, she will. But the Edge is her family. It’s enough, and she loves her life, but she will always miss what she lost.

The day is beautiful though, and she’s planning to set out for some herb gathering. There was always something to keep her mind busy in the garden, to keep her body active. She makes her way through the trees toward the cliff. The wind isn’t terrible today, so she can leave from the cliff and take the long, scenic route west to see what herbs she can find.

As she comes out of the trees, however, a pair of familiar forms catches her attention. Aly and Yael. She hasn’t seen either much lately, though of course they were around, just busy as she had been busy. Lyanna can’t help but let her feet change course, taking her toward her friends instead of off the edge of the cliff. “Aly, Yael,” she says as she comes close to the group.

Her smile is bright and friendly as always, glad to see familiar faces. “Am I interrupting?” she asks, certainly willing to leave if Yael needed time alone with the Queen. Yes, they are friends, but sometimes one needs the Queen’s attention alone, and Lyanna could certainly respect that.

lyanna

art by yewrezz

@Yael @Alysanne
....casually thread crashes

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
RE: In spite of all my fears, I can see it all so clear - by Lyanna - 03-19-2017, 11:37 AM