the Rift

[OPEN] Plant for your thoughts?

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

Moments after his call was out another answered and his head raised ears pricked. Zafir saw the strange mare heading their way and quirked her head curiously. Astarot couldn't help but look over the odd but beautiful woman. She had horns on her jawline and one on her nose that were red tipped. Her body was shorter than his but what did that matter? In fact he liked slightly shorter mares, not tiny of course, but smaller. It made him feel more masculine; as messed up as that was. She is thick built, another plus in his mind. A warm smile falls easily into place as she speaks.

Before he can reply a whale shows up and sends out a few whistles. Zafir's attention turns fully to the strange creature and she whistles back a deeper pitch than the whale's. He smiled up at his dragon for a second before Tiamat arrived. His eyes travel quickly over the ocean mare's gracefully body. His throat tightens slightly as a rush of hormones fills his body. His bone marked head lowers in greeting, to both mare's in turn. Zafir carefully lands in front of the two mares and the whale. She croons softly to the strange companion wanting to see more of her. Astarot smiled watching his dragon, sure she wouldn't feel the need to dominate such a strange animal. She was clearly no threat to her standing.

"Hello Miss, and Tiamat." His smile never faltered as his gaze flicked between the two lovely ladies. "I've recently been promoted to Alchemist, a healer, and I've come to offer herbs." He grinned sheepishly for a moment his tail flicking, "I was also hoping I could learn a little about other plants." It sounded strange to say it out loud, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to say that, but it was to late now. He wondered if they thought he didn't think the other healers in his herd were adept in plants.

Zafir shifted her attention to the ocean mare for a moment before turning back to her whale. "Thank you Tiamat, her name is Zafir. It means Sapphire in Hungarian." He chuckled at his lame attempt at a name. Zafir liked it well enough, it matched her body and left her personality a mystery, which she liked. Another appeared, with yet another interesting companion. Zafir was thrilled at meeting so many strange creatures in one day. This one was white and looked like a fox with several tails. Astarot smiled at the new mare and dipped his head warmly. "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Lena. I'm Astarot." He noticed the plants she set down and eyed them curiously.

"I brought All-heal to trade for knowledge." He looked at each shorter mare wondering what they thought of him. He was younger than all of them and had just admitted to not knowing much about his field. His tail swished nervously around his hocks. Zafir couldn't careless what the others thought of her bonded. In her mind he was the best, eager to learn, willing to admit his short comings, but willing to defend what he was good at. She glanced back at him her scarlet eyes flashing as she pulsed pride into their bond.

Words
Words;; 544
OOC/Tags;; @Tiamat @Wessex @Lena No rush on replying! I'll be gone for a week starting Friday =]

ASTAROT & TYRATH
I'm the pretty one in this bromance

[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Messages In This Thread
Plant for your thoughts? - by Astarot - 03-17-2017, 04:52 AM
RE: Plant for your thoughts? - by Wessex - 03-18-2017, 12:14 PM
RE: Plant for your thoughts? - by Tiamat - 03-21-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: Plant for your thoughts? - by Lena - 03-26-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Plant for your thoughts? - by Astarot - 03-29-2017, 01:17 AM
RE: Plant for your thoughts? - by Wessex - 04-04-2017, 11:48 AM
RE: Plant for your thoughts? - by Tiamat - 04-05-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Plant for your thoughts? - by Lena - 04-08-2017, 06:03 PM