the Rift

Radioactive

Ricciardo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

R I C C I A R D O
The Sandman.

His actions were definitive, and surely were to be seen as being ridiculous, but this was something that Ricciardo could not help. He felt as if his energy was being directed into one pure impulse, the need to talk to this silvered fae. With his mind full of wonder just at the sight of her magnificent display, he obviously looked a fool. The wary smile of which this stranger gave him was almost certainly mistook for actual kindness, the Sandman was playing straight into the firing line. Gladly. His soft underbelly was out for the entire world to see at this point, any defences neatly and swiftly shut down. His sandy pelt forgot his loathing for the biting Frostfall, the close heat of the vixen almost seeping through his skin.

As she spoke, he got the feeling that she was being flirtatious, but he pushed these thoughts away from his mind. Doubt was not something that Ricciardo wanted to have to come to terms with, and he simply let his lobes flick back and forth, listening intently. As much as he was a stupid beast in times like these, he was not completely disabled. He felt the sarcasm in her sweet tones, and this let his heart drop. Spontaneous conversation was not working, but the flame-kissed brute could not stop now. He pawed at the hard frozen ground with a sturdy, well-shaped dagger, causing his muscles to bulge in his strapping chest.
"I am glad, my lady..." his deep voice was tainted with friendliness, underlying the cautious approach he was having to push to keep on going, "I merely asked because it is not often that I see an established creature wandering through the Threshold." Yet I am here...? The Sandman even began to question his own decisions, as to why he was here. But leaving now was no option.

And then he shook all this off, and allowed himself to be played. He dropped down his defences in order to keep this beautiful fae from leaving. She spoke of her name, and asked for his in return. He gladly obliged and rushed out with it, "I am Ricciardo, I'm a Sandman from lands afar." He dipped his handsome crown, placing his horn in the pale light and it glinted with the possibilities he could offer. They were few and far between, but a horned beast was after all - magical. His thoughts wandered to the Veins, and how he desired to fully display these magical traits. In triumph to his revelation, he gave himself a satisfactory nod as he decided that he would once again take that journey in the near future.

Ricciardo soon brought his attention back to further query Keres. Her crown showed stunning beauty, the kind that he thought not possible. Her entire pelt blended in with the snow that lay on the terra firma, yet shone more beautiful than the icicles in the cold light. "What do you seek in Helovia, Keres?" He smiled politely, keeping his tone formal.

Messages In This Thread
Radioactive - by Keres - 10-30-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Radioactive - by Ricciardo - 10-30-2012, 06:56 PM
RE: Radioactive - by Keres - 10-30-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: Radioactive - by Ricciardo - 11-01-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: Radioactive - by Keres - 11-02-2012, 11:26 AM