the Rift

Radioactive

Keres Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

KERES

The way his eyes lingered on her pleased her. The chrome sylph wasn't a bashful creature though. No. Compliments, even if they were sly, were a nectar to her ears that she drank up eagerly. Her vanity was insurmountable and a testament to her fine breeding. Imiq and Cinnoru had something to be proud of in the one of the last of their line. Her smile widened as Ricciardo divulged himself to her though she wasn't quite sure what he was: curious, allured, a Sandman? What on Earth was a Sandman? Oddly enough, Keres found she was intrigued by something beyond her own endeavours and such was a rare occurrence indeed! "A what?" she had to ask, the tone of her voice rich and strong. It wasn't a flitting soprano tenor that befitted most women but wholesome sounding and assured.

"Sanctuary, I suppose." Keres replied as the sorrel man asked of her intent of Helovia. "You see, pet, I come from a place that was gobbled up by shadows that could slice you in halves if they wished. It was a gruesome scene. I ran while I had the chance otherwise I surely would have died." her voice was grave. Did she feel remorse for the homeland she'd lost, the souls murdered in it? Perhaps she could summon the barest twinges of regret for them, her beloved unicorns. It was the equines and pegasus she condemned with that sundering wasteland!

She often wondered who had survived.

However, she couldn't dwell on such things now. Her reverie was lifted from her luminous eyes like a veil and all things macabre and past were forced away. Clarity was Ricciardo in her presence, a man worthy of her attention because of his blood and his species. "I suppose like most I seek purpose too... though I'm content with creating my own." She wasn't simple and wasn't incapable. They would see.

Messages In This Thread
Radioactive - by Keres - 10-30-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Radioactive - by Ricciardo - 10-30-2012, 06:56 PM
RE: Radioactive - by Keres - 10-30-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: Radioactive - by Ricciardo - 11-01-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: Radioactive - by Keres - 11-02-2012, 11:26 AM