[JUDGED] and there's blood in my teeth [reich x pip]

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

R  E  I  C  H  E  N  B  A  C  H

And I'm a coal train, fast lane, caught up in a dirty rain,
No pain, no gain, working like a zombie

Muscles rolled with ease underneath the slick warmth of his mahogany coat, the rising sun lending it's glory to the undulating ripple of movement. Light slipped off the muscles of his strong neck as his teeth took hold in Pip's short rump - and rather more significantly than he had originally thought. Reichenbach was without pleasure as his teeth sunk into the flesh of the smaller horse and gripped there, sending the little pony plunging upward and then back toward the sandy ground. Reich himself was tugged forward and stumbled as he released his fellow warrior, though he maintained his balance and slowed with a most apologetic look upon his rugged face. The bay stallion turned with chagrin, a grimace sharp upon the usual softness of his ebony lips, "Pip, shit I'm sorry -"

But even as he apologised, he could see the rage and indignation coming over his little friend, and knew that his words fell upon deaf ears. With a delicate pause and a long, measured stare toward the angered hobbit, Reich chose to take a few steps closer with the aim of apologising again, but tasted blood in his teeth and thought better of it. What could be more of an insult than smiling with a mouth full of Pippin's own blood? It had a coppery, almost buttery taste to it, and Reichenbach could think of nothing more suitable than to spit out the crimson substance onto the sand with yet another grimace. He watched the glob collect sand with discomfort, silver eyes lowered underneath his ebony lashes for but a moment before glancing back to Pippigrin who... was not there.

The grimace was quick becoming a permanent addition to his handsome face as Reich searched about him for the generally amiable hobbit. There seemed to be no sign of him - until the whistle of wings and wind sounded above him. Reich glanced upward quickly, an apologetic grin already forming on his lips as a bullet of grey and brown struck him directly in one, large bay shoulder. Reich roared in pain and anger as the tips of Pippins horns tunnelled into the flesh on either side of his left shoulder blade - they felt like great, blunt daggers striking deep into his muscle tissue, along with the instant bruising caused by the blow itself. Forgetting that the situation had been caused by a case of mistaken intention, Reich felt his temper rapidly rising, boiling his blood fiercely and blinding him to any thought but fighting back. Without the idea of friendship holding him back, Reichenbach snarled and made to grasp the base of Pippin's shaggy neck whilst the hobbit was still engaged with the flesh of his shoulder. Scrabbling to find a hold, Reich aimed to grasp the little pony, pull him free and shake him senseless.

The pain in his shoulder was both dull, throbbing and sharp, thanks to the blunt force and tips of Pippigrin's ram horns. Having been in many fights before, Reich knew that his shoulder and possibly even his whole left leg was going to stiffen and lame after he cooled down - and this thought, combined with his already sharp temper, did nothing to slow his efforts to shake the bejeezus out of his likewise inclined friend.

@pippigrin

Attack: 2/3

Word Count: 545

Summary: As Pip is connected with his shoulder, Reich tries to bite the base of his neck and shake Pip senseless.  

Damage: -7.5 (HP 54.5)

art: © x coding: © x
please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
RE: and there's blood in my teeth [reich x pip] - by Reichenbach - 03-27-2017, 10:19 PM