[JUDGED] and there's blood in my teeth [reich x pip]

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

R  E  I  C  H  E  N  B  A  C  H

And I'm a coal train, fast lane, caught up in a dirty rain,
No pain, no gain, working like a zombie

Instant shame washed over Reichenbach as Pippigrin's tormented, frightened scream echoed throughout the air and was thrust into his earholes. His hooves connected shockingly with the little hobbit and he felt, with much remorse, the small body collapse to the ground underneath him. As his opponent fell to the ground Reich felt the jar of his sore, bruised and bloodied shoulder and winced, silver eyes turning to slits as he adjusted his stiffening leg painfully. He could still feel the torn skin of his flank and grit his teeth at the all too familiar feeling of blood running down his leg, hot and crimson, leaving a damp trail in it's wake. He felt exhausted, and incredibly guilty for turning on joyful Pippin after such a small misunderstanding. While they were warriors, and quite capable of battle, Reichenbach rarely fought friends - and especially not pleasant, cheery companions like Pippigrin. Ready to apologise, Reich cast his silver gaze back toward the fallen pegasus... only to be rammed full in his broad, muscular chest.

The breathlessness came first, for Pip had driven all the air out of his deep lungs and left him gasping. Then came the pain, which rocked the bay stallion and, combined with the impact, forced him to take a few steps backward in the hot sand. The sun was fully out now, a hot, burning circle that Reich could feel numbly upon his skin as he struggled to take a wheezing breath. Pip's small horns had pierced the skin on either side of his chest, though the wounds were shallow and the least of his concern. Nevertheless, the feeling of blood trickling down his front felt dreadful, though not as bad as the bruised muscle around it. After a few gasping breaths, Reich raised his eyes to meet Pippin's, sorrowful and apologetic despite the wounds that stung, ached and throbbed.

"Pip"

He gasped out, straightening with a wince. He shifted his large hooves apprehensively, locking his sterling gaze upon his friends small, teary face. "I never meant for this to turn so... so savage. Pip, please forgive me - I only wanted to spar." His words came in a rush of baritone music, lilting and just a little bit desperate for the forgiveness he sought. Reich took a large rattling breath, and then another, releasing them slowly and wishing he had some sort of painkiller. His hair was wilder than usual, a crazy mess of black curls, entangled within his coins and earrings, and his lips seemed permanently pressed together in pain. "I'm so sorry I hurt you... brother." It wasn't enough, somehow, to apologise only with words. So stiffly and sorely, Reich limped forward to embrace his fellow warrior - a man he respected entirely, and even more so after seeing such a valiant effort.

@pippigrin

Closing Defense.

Word Count: 468

Summary: Reich takes the hit, apologises profusely!! Then moves to embrace Pip.

Damage: -8.5 (HP 38.5)

Damage Summary: Shoulder is severely bruised with two horn wounds, will turn lame after he cools down.
Torn skin on flank, will likely scar.
Twin horn wounds on chest, bruised and winded.

art: © x coding: © x
please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
RE: and there's blood in my teeth [reich x pip] - by Reichenbach - 04-07-2017, 10:42 PM