the Rift

Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn

I smile at Tiamat as she arrives, glancing back at the sound of her voice as she cheerfully makes her way among those gathered here; Duir calls out with delight to Nimue, and happily prances his way over to her, to nudge her smooth skin with his nose. In a similar fashion to my buck, proving that, while our hearts are certainly comprised of different things, that we are bonded after all, I reach out with my nose to gently touch the curve of my friend’s shoulder, where her neck meets the smooth, outward ridge of the rest of her figure.

Not surprised when Sacre asks to eat one of the treats, and mostly unimpressed by the remarks of those around Tiamat and I, I cannot help but burst out laughing when the monkey insults Pippin, and the pony reacts with such mass offense. It’s not what the candy-eating fur ball says (which is, lets face it, a juvenile jibe at best), but that the little pegasus warrior gets so flustered.

Not caring what the little dude’s reaction to my laughing is, because I’m not really laughing at him, so much as I am the face he made, I turn my attention to the monkey after my chuckles subside.

A riddle? I like riddles.

"I got an answer for you," I tell him, entirely confident in my wit.

[ Tags for mentions. ]
in every heart a hole
Image Credit

@Tiamat @Pippigrin

Seeking an upgrade:
:: [ Magic: DarkxSpark | Ability to manipulate electrical currents in the nerve system to control victim's bodies ]
:: [ Restrictions | Requires intense concentration, and only lasts for one attack or defense with the inability for mind control; lasts up to one post outside battle ]

To:
:: [ Magic: DarkxSpark | Ability to manipulate electrical currents in the nerve system to control victim's bodies. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Requires intense concentration, and only lasts for two attack or defense with the inability for mind control; lasts up to two posts outside battle. ]

No prior refusals.

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Oizys - 04-07-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Rikyn - 04-07-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Sacre - 04-07-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Tiamat - 04-10-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Mihtal - 04-10-2017, 08:55 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Ingrid - 04-10-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Mihtal - 04-18-2017, 12:58 AM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Amaris - 04-18-2017, 01:06 AM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Sacre - 04-18-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: Riddlez n' skittles [Spark/Time] - by Rikyn - 04-18-2017, 09:39 AM