the Rift

[OPEN] The forest of talking trees

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor

yael

Rather impulsively, Yael volunteers some information - how the large stallion and herself know each other, for example. “Dragomeer xelped build a xot tub recently. Vich I am very much looking forward to using vhen Fall sets een.” Crafting is quite interesting to the little mare, for even in her past lives, she’s never been one to ‘build’ anything except a gaggle of children. She was more the healing type, wanting to mother the shit out of anyone who seemed to need help. Now she can only stand by and remember the times she used to knit wounds together. But this outing is not about her, it is about them - their home, their experiences here.  

All of a sudden, Yael feels as if she is trespassing; Dragomir and the mare - Syrena - seem to know each other, perhaps even as former herdmates. Oops. A faint blush would have spread across her cheeks if it were able to, but instead the Akhal woman simply remains quiet so they can reacquaint themselves. That is, until they both ask what she’s doing here. “Oh… I’m ze Edge’s Sage and I vas xopeeng to learn more about ze Falls… ze storees. I guess I vas hopeeng to find somevone xoo used to leev xere.” She manages to follow it up with a chuckle, for fate in Helovia seems to be a funny thing. You’re always where you need to be, or where you don’t want to be, but rarely somewhere in between. “I see luck ees on my side today. Vould you… vould you mind telling me somezeeng? Anyt’ing. I’m not peecky.”

Eager, warm eyes dart between the two former Falls members, counting more on their kindness (which she knows nothing, and next to nothing of) and good humor than anything else.  

trust your heart if the seas catch fire

live by love, though the stars walk backwards

Image © littlewillow-art

@Syrena  
@Dragomir  
Wellll this, too, is shit. But yay story time.

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
The forest of talking trees - by Yael - 04-18-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: The forest of talking trees - by Syrena - 04-23-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: The forest of talking trees - by Dragomir - 04-24-2017, 09:56 AM
RE: The forest of talking trees - by Yael - 05-07-2017, 09:29 AM
RE: The forest of talking trees - by Syrena - 05-26-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: The forest of talking trees - by Dragomir - 06-02-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: The forest of talking trees - by Yael - 06-12-2017, 04:02 PM