the Rift

[PRIVATE] take a fucking bite, babe—

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow
AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I'D RATHER BE DANGEROUS

Her wolf-related prank causes him to emit something in a language she doesn't understand, but knowing him, it's probably abusive. The stone narrowly misses her, coming close enough to carve a few wolfish hairs from her body as she transforms back into a horse. Damn, she'd forgotten about that badass magic of his.

Fuck you! "I've missed you too, Kid," she simpers with an amused twist of one scarred brow, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Well, in truth, she has. He's the only person on this planet that she doesn't have to worry about offending. She can call him a sissy small-dicked bitch and he'll just reply with something even more offensive, rather than twisting his panties into a knot like the vast majority of people would. Being able to be herself is so refreshing....but she'd die before she truthfully told him that. The fact he, more than anybody else she's met, understands the pressure of living beneath the shadow of one particular parent means she can relate to him in more ways than she can put into words, but again, telling him that would reveal a softer side that she's unwilling to expose. It's easier to treat him with thinly-veiled contempt and drown him in abuse, even though she does like the short-arsed little fucker.

Even in her horse form, she can smell the potent reek of sex upon him. It's not as strong as when she had the lupine nose to use, but it's strong enough to tell her exactly what Kid has been doing. Oizys is not the sort to offer her body freely, and she certainly doesn't want to end up as a walking child machine like her mother was, yet she can't deny how eager she is to...find out what the fuss is all about. Yes, the gargoyle wants the dick, but she's also blessed with supreme self-control. She's not going to go whoring herself out to the first taker, even though that coital smell is doing odd, primitive things to her insides.

The grullo's words make her eyes almost boggle out of her head. Wait....he'd fornicated with a guy? "How does that even...." She's so focused on trying to work out the logistics of such a tryst that she doesn't even react to his comment about her father, a comment that would normally have her bristling with indignation. But her thoughts soon bring her to the obvious and decidedly painful-sounding conclusion, and she swallows somewhat self-consciously. "Ah, never mind. Damn, your pain threshold must be high as balls." The idea of having that going there.... It sends a shudder down her spine. It's an interesting notion that Kid prefers women to men. Oizys isn't prejudiced, and the revelation doesn't bother her in the slightest, but she can't help being curious about the logistics and how the hell he gets any enjoyment if he's playing the bottom part of the arrangement, so to speak. "If you find any good dick, send it my way. I'm always on the lookout." It's bolshy bravado, as though trying to prove that she, too, is knobbing her way through Helovia rather than the truth - that she's pure as driven snow, and somewhat jealous of the fact Kid seems to have turned into a stud.

A loud, guttural snort leaves her nostrils at his comment on her magic. How could she forget her threat of asscrack flowers? Any excuse to brag about her new magic is gleefully seized upon, and she sports a shit-eating grin as she looks at him. "It's my newest acquisition. By drinking the blood of any animal, I can turn into them. I have their abilities, their senses, their power. The wolf's my personal favourite." Then her lips downturn in a grimace. "The one downside? It hurts. Like. A. Bitch." It's agony she can't put into words, as every single bone in her body breaks and re-forms into something better. It's horrific, but the end product makes it worth the pain.

image credits

@Kid

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
take a fucking bite, babe— - by Kid - 04-18-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Oizys - 04-19-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Kid - 04-19-2017, 05:06 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Oizys - 04-20-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Kid - 04-21-2017, 05:52 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Oizys - 05-02-2017, 02:47 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Kid - 06-13-2017, 10:44 PM