the Rift

[PRIVATE] take a fucking bite, babe—

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
everybody wants to rule the world
"You've got that right." I turn my body so that Oizys has a clear view of my ass, giving it a playful shake in her direction, smirk sliding across grey lips as I look back at her. I give another shake of my rear,
hips swinging and teeth flashing briefly before I turn around. "You're looking at the finest fucking cheeks in all of Helovia." She should feel honoured I gave her such a show, usually there's a price to pay when I give one - but considering Oizys has no way of paying, I'll let her get away with it.

And Oizys' confession, it has my jaw dropping in false shock, bubblegum open wide as though I didn't already know she's never had dick in her life - anyone with an attitude like her's certainly has never known the blessing, the pleasure of dick. Her honesty is something I won't forget though, as just knowing that she couldn't keep me from the truth - does this make us real friends? Is that something official that gives you that "official friendship" stamp of approval? Do friends sometimes insult each other severely? Or play wicked tricks on one another? Yes.

I crack a grin and offer a teasing laugh, looking up at the warrior with amusement apparent in my gaze. "Oizys, I can read you like a god damn book. I know you've never had dick before, I mean have you looked at your reflection recently?" It's a casual taunt, something light and not too harsh, a nip at fun with the corners of my lips spread wide as I look to her. I proceed to offer a shrug, putting the teasing on pause to get real for a moment. "But seriously, Ozzy," the nickname comes off my tongue easily, much easier than Oizys, "there's really no need to be embarrassed or ashamed about not getting dick. Especially when you're at risk of having an angry little demon running around - the world isn't ready for two of you."

Okay, serious moment over, back to the taunting. "I don't think I can see you as a mother, at least not a fun one. You'd probably have your poor foal fight bears to prove its worth." Which, my mother once threatened to do to me when I was misbehaving - she very nonchalantly threatened to toss me to the predatory wildlife of the forest if I didn't listen to her and stop sneaking away from her so frequently. I didn't follow her commands suggestions and ended up with a harsh beating that ended in a night of sore, aching ribs and drying blood smeared along my back.

I raise a brow at her last sentence, tying up the list of animals she's transformed into with the help of her new (or old?) magic, interested in hearing about her experiences but also interested in the fact that she said she found it thrilling to scare the living shit out of people - how comforting. "Lovely, my only friend is bat shit, and the thing of nightmares." I stare at her with a deadpan expression as I poke fun at her for being so strange, cracking a smile by the end.  "Probably because those without wings aren't exactly meant to fly, or maybe you just need some practice. But even if you do fly like a boulder, it must be fun to fly." I think somewhere buried deep in the fucked up depths of my mind, I've always wanted to fly, dreamed of getting away from everything, fleeing the hellish life I was (and am) living and flying until nothing was familiar anymore and I don't remember where and when I started flying. Yeah, that sounds nice.

I scoff at her boast about being a better me, rolling my eyes. "You wish you could be me, getting dicked down all the time, devilishly good looking, charming as fuck." My eyes track her movements, body offered up on a silver platter with my grin spread wide across my face as she moves closer to the surface of my skin, motioning the okay before she splits skin - I watch the blood (my blood) drip down my shoulder, waiting for Oizys to take a sip - too bad she won't see the wicked grin I'm wearing until it's way too late.

Sorry not sorry, Ozzy.

"Talk."

the boy king
image | coding

@Oizys

made by reli

tag me in everything

Messages In This Thread
take a fucking bite, babe— - by Kid - 04-18-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Oizys - 04-19-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Kid - 04-19-2017, 05:06 PM
RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - by Oizys - 04-20-2017, 03:18 PM