the Rift

[OPEN] !! You'll Make It Through Another Night [Joining]

Noxia Posts: 10
World's Edge Mare
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 3 years (born Tallsun || Year 5)
Abba
Noxia
And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
Continued from [here]

Hmm. Was the journey long?  She... She honestly didn't remember. She didn't remember much other than being at home one moment, and then arriving in this forest the next. The time in between was... a blur to say the least... You mean the six months were a blur. You don't even remember them. So yeah, Nox. It was a really long journey. She swallows once and offers what looks like a shrug before allowing the words "I guess so," to be mumbled. Hopefully that would suffice, because she could only guess that she had traveled far away from her lands to appear here.

After the slight shock, Lyanna said that she would love to have Nox come live with her - agreeing that many horses didn't like being alone. Nox felt her heart swell a little. She wouldn't be alone.Thank the gods. She really was not meant to be out there alone at the moment. Apparently, the land was beautiful - and the view from the cliffs sounded interesting. So, Nox tried to focus on that thought - of seeing something beautiful and vast - in order to start to reduce the level of the nerves that were floating through her system.

"How... how many are there? Others I mean... Are there are a lot of people there?" she says as they come up on the glass wall that surrounds the Edge. Her head raises, staring at it in awe before feeling the nerves settle back in completely. What if there were too many people? What if there were too many people always around for her to be able to function consistently? Oh, was this going to be a horrible idea?!

But you know you can't survive alone. So you're going to do it anyways, Nox. Regardless of how much your nerves act up or your anxiety comes into play. You will still do it.

@Lyanna

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
!! You'll Make It Through Another Night [Joining] - by Noxia - 04-27-2017, 07:13 PM