the Rift

[OPEN] !! You'll Make It Through Another Night [Joining]

Akumi Posts: 24
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 years (Bird Song) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Rose
Akumi was relaxing near the edge of the cliffs when she saw an unfamiliar face beside the face of her Queen. She never really properly introduced herself when she came to the edge a month ago in Birdsong. Deciding she would meet the newcomer and at the same time introcuce herself to her Queen and pay her respects, she calmly and collectively walked over to the two.

Seeing their faces looking out to the edge and the sea below, she made a small noise in her throat to warn them that she was approaching, lest she get a kick in the face or scare anyone. “Hello Lyanna, my Queen.” She said in a friendly tone before bowing her head to the ground sinking a black knee into the grass. Raising up she then directed her attention to the other, lighter-colored, mare. “Hello miss.” She said sweetly, lightly dipping her horn in greeting.

Then, speaking to both this time, she introduced herself. “My name is Akumi, I’m a philosopher.” Her warm tone waved through the air to meet their ears. Akumi perked both her curved ears forward as much as she could, their curved tips almost touching.

Akumi

image credit

______________________________________________________________________________________
@lyanna @noxia

OOC: Hope you don’t mind if I join! Just thought I’d like to welcome our new herd member.
Someday somebody will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! You'll Make It Through Another Night [Joining] - by Akumi - 05-02-2017, 11:40 AM