the Rift

[OPEN] she eyes me like a pisces

Rhodoc Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 4 years
felix
I'm standing near the frozen arch, waiting, thinking as I sometimes do, and my mind immediately falls back onto the inevitable suspicion that I do not belong.

When I glance over my shoulder, I see the crisp bowl that sits deep between the mountains, and I realize that I'm staring the Basin right in the face. I just kind of stand now, ears flickering, tail swishing, observing the place which I call home. I dig the Basin―even despite my current mental state. When I think of it, I think of strength: a trait I'm finding unanimous among the locals. And then there's me: all drugs and sex and fun. I squint harder at the Basin before me, wondering half-assedly when that common trait will find its way into my genetic makeup.

The way I see it, I've got plenty of time.

Until then, I'm going to keep doing whatever. Unlike a lot of the Basin folks, I don't really have a specific duty. This, I decide, is a good thing. Call it what you want, but I'm not much of a worker and I'm more than content to relax all day in the spring or around the greenhouse.

But evening is fast approaching, and so I take advantage of the final remnants of sunlight I'm going to get until morning. The nights in the Basin are brisk, and I often jolt awake and wish for warmth. Standing beneath the frozen arch, among the wack-ass Sentinels, I pop a hip out and just tan for a little, closing my eyes in pleasure as the sunlight warms my skin.
art © sky

@Zunden sorry this took a bit!
[Image: Rhodoc_pixel1.png]
Please tag me in all posts!
Magic/violence cool whenever.

Messages In This Thread
she eyes me like a pisces - by Rhodoc - 05-01-2017, 07:11 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces - by Zünden - 05-02-2017, 05:12 AM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces - by Rhodoc - 05-02-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces - by Zünden - 05-23-2017, 12:18 AM