the Rift

[OPEN] Don't shoot the messenger

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor

yael

Zani is mostly obscured  between her shoulders, wing feathers, and cloak, peeking out with very tall, pricked ears to see all that is happening around Yael. He squeaks and chirps, shuffling about with tiny paws, but is very loathe to leave the warmth of her body heat and cape. She can feel his excitement, eagerness, and curiosity, but also the chill of his nose when he’s spent too long watching the world around him. She chuckles, ruffling her feathers to provide a soft area, and mentally making a note to ask him to be careful of his claws - but he is so young, now, and this outing comes mere days after he came into her life.

They have much to learn about each other, and she is very much looking forward to every minute of it.

After hearing a wonderful story from Lena, Yael calls out to Rikyn, getting down to the work she’s been sent to do. “Reekyn! Can I borrow you for a moment? I also need to find Tiamat, eef at all posseeble.” Which means that it’s important - not just meaningless chatter. She waits for an affirmative response, while Zani makes a decision to pop up, chirping loudly at the strange stallion, and clambering half out of her heavy cape. A singular, tiny paw pokes out, moving up and down towards him, his tiny little button of a nose wiggling wildly.

“I guess Zani likes you… or ees terriblee curious, I’m not sure at ze moment.” Yael smiles, reaching back to nose the little guy. As she turns back to the Basin Lord, she begins a brief explanation. “I xaf information for you. About Kaos.”

At the God’s name, the spotted kitten begins to purr.

trust your heart if the seas catch fire

live by love, though the stars walk backwards

Image © littlewillow-art

@Rikyn  
@Tiamat  
Aaaaand we're just going to pretend Zani was with her the whole time because I want to write him ^_^

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
Don't shoot the messenger - by Yael - 06-02-2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Don't shoot the messenger - by Tiamat - 06-04-2017, 03:10 AM
RE: Don't shoot the messenger - by Rikyn - 06-08-2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Don't shoot the messenger - by Yael - 06-08-2017, 10:50 AM
RE: Don't shoot the messenger - by Erebos - 06-08-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Don't shoot the messenger - by Yael - 06-14-2017, 12:27 PM