the Rift

[OPEN] Don't shoot the messenger

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
Well my heart is bigger than the earth—
“Reekyn! Can I borrow you for a moment? I also need to find Tiamat, eef at all posseeble.”

The sound of her name catches the sea Lady’s attention, one of her dainty ears slanting sideways before her head follows suit, white eyes searching through the darkness of twilight. Before she even catches sight of the Basin’s Lord, she already knows who it is that asks for their attention. Even though she has only met Yael a small handful of times, the little golden mare’s accent is wholly unique. The three of them had become quick friends since their meeting in the Endless Blue, and Tiamat is eager to hear what the gilded pegasus has to say.

Ambling her way over in the direction that Yael’s voice had come from, the Ocean’s Light smiles when she catches sight of her two dear friends. “Yael, hello!” She calls out to the Edge’s Seer, halting in front of her at Rikyn’s side. A brief nudge against the dark stallion’s neck is given in a wordless greeting, while her pearly eyes remain primarily focused on their winged company.

“It is a pleasure to see you again, friend,” Tiamat smiles kindly at the other mare, choosing to offer her appreciation before satisfying her curiosity about the pegasus’ message. The urgency in Yael’s tone is obvious, which leads the ocean mare to assume that whatever she has to say is important. Nonetheless, she will not allow Kaos to rob her of life’s small pleasantries. Only then does she lean her weight forward, ears erect and attentive. “What news do you have of Kaos?” Tiamat waits for her answer with baited breath.

“Speech.”

@Yael | image credits
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
Don't shoot the messenger - by Yael - 06-02-2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Don't shoot the messenger - by Tiamat - 06-04-2017, 03:10 AM
RE: Don't shoot the messenger - by Rikyn - 06-08-2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Don't shoot the messenger - by Yael - 06-08-2017, 10:50 AM
RE: Don't shoot the messenger - by Erebos - 06-08-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Don't shoot the messenger - by Yael - 06-14-2017, 12:27 PM